Aug 8, 2012
AEF
omg what the **** is he wearing

I mean really, a purple shirt?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Funny this brings up Eichel as he really doesn't factor in here (in next year's system he would). Tonight determines who picks McDavid.

So basically as they count down. Keep an eye out for a team to vanish early that means we are getting pushed to 7th overall.

When they get to 6th if we aren't there we have a GIF party.

engy

Mar 12, 2012
Pretty sure that's a team suit you wear if you were the player of the game for their previous game. It's pretty much a joke by the Erie team.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
Funny this brings up Eichel as he really doesn't factor in here (in next year's system he would). Tonight determines who picks McDavid.

So basically as they count down. Keep an eye out for a team to vanish early that means we are getting pushed to 7th overall.

Are they going down from 14? really?

They should just announce who won the pick not go down from 5 or something that would give it away right away almost.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
We all know the kid needs a name change. McDavid is a stupid name.

Names like McOil, or McSlug don't sound right.

His only real hope for a cool name is McDevil. :yo:

Bps21*

You'd be surprised how many people don't seem to understand the lottery rules this year. In toronto, where you'd think they'd be on top of it...the radio and print media spent all week talking about mcdavid and eichel. Eichel is the one player that you can say with 100% certainty toronto can't get. Only buffalo and arizona can. But they seemed to be under the impression they could get to 2 somehow. It was baffling.

ghoti

Grind Time
Sep 18, 2005
The Devils have the highest combination of lottery numbers, 10, 12, 13, 14.

Hope that's the winner!

11, 12, 13, 14 is a redraw.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
You'd be surprised how many people don't seem to understand the lottery rules this year. In toronto, where you'd think they'd be on top of it...the radio and print media spent all week talking about mcdavid and eichel. Eichel is the one player that you can say with 100% certainty toronto can't get. Only buffalo and arizona can. But they seemed to be under the impression they could get to 2 somehow. It was baffling.

Correct, Eichel's only going to Buffalo or Arizona.

Funny I keep forgetting it is Arizona at 2 and not Edmonton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad