2015 NHL All-Star Fan Vote

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Don't know if someone posted this, so here is the All-Star voting ballot! Make sure to vote for our Ducks!
https://allstarvote.nhl.com/en-us/Ballot#team-all

To vote for Ducks players sure to vote by Team. Should be next to Rank and Trending options.
Vote up to 10 times per day!

Edit: Ducks players eligible for vote:
--Forwards--
1. Ryan Getzlaf
2. Corey Perry
3. Ryan Kesler
--Defense--
1. Cam Fowler

Last edited:

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Disappointing that Lindholm isn't an option, but maybe next year. Fowler is still better in terms of all-around play, but Lindholm has been carrying heavier responsibilities this season.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Disappointing that Lindholm isn't an option, but maybe next year. Fowler is still better in terms of all-around play, but Lindholm has been carrying heavier responsibilities this season.
Yeah, I'm not thrilled about that either.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Meh. It's the all star game. I like the skills comp but the game itself is a joke.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It's not meant to be taken seriously anymore. It's still fun to watch even if there's no value to it.

andyolly

Jun 4, 2014
SoCal
Voted a couple times, once for Ducks and once for my favorite league-wide players. Let's hope we get at least the twins in the game.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
I voted once, but there's really no point to it. You just know that the big market teams are going to stuff the ballot box.

Yeah, I'm hoping we can at least the the twins in there, Getzlaf is trending in that last I checked.

Edit: Apparently Wild Bill is trending!

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Got my daily vote in for today. Voted Keslaf, Perry, Kesler, and threw in a little bit Wild Bill since he was trending.

For D I am rolling Hampy and Fowler.

G for Gibby/ Freddy.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I think we need to see another vote for Rory campaign. I nominate Brian McGratton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad