Prospect Info: 2015 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobermay

Mar 6, 2009
Fredericton
I'm gonna save this thread. I think there is a lot of ridiculous expectations on Bracco already by this fan base.... should be interesting seeing these comments a year from now.

mikebel111*

It's funny how quickly everyone has turned on Finn. I hope he turns it around this year.

Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets · Jul 9
Kyle Dubas tells media William Nylander will play centre for the Marlies this season adding Matt Finn will bounce back as a 2nd year pro.

Matt Finn on challenging 1st year with Marlies "My fitness wasn't where it should've been last summer. " (1) #tmltalk

Finn adds that a short summer after Mem Cup made it challenging. He's healthy and has spent summer working on his foot speed. (2) #TMLtalk

I think he will. He has spent a lot of work on his skating and conditioning. If there is something I know about this kid, he is a hard working kid

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
Lol at Bracco winning. Bunch of stat watchers we have here nothing more. The same disease that plagues people into thinking Kessel is a good player.

The correct answer is Harrington. In fact, he should of went top 5.

That's a cheap shot at Kessel, he was elite. Blame the management or coaching. They saw Kessel's defensive defensive issues and decided to add a worse defensive winger than Kessel and an equally bad defensively center on his line. Braccos potential gets him where he is on this list.

Who do you think should be winning?

william_adams

Aug 3, 2005
Kyushu
No disrespect to the guys we drafted after marner this year, there's undeniably tons of upside. But let's not ahead of ourselves yeah? Brendan Liepsic did very nicely as a young player against pros this year. A bird really close to the hand is better than 2 in bushes far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad