Prospect Info: 2015 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

mallory67

Jul 2, 2015
North Carolina
Dzierkals

This guy is not getting enough love across the HF boards.
Our new gurus saw something in this guy ... and he was pick #68 in the 3rd round.
Right after Bracco.

Someone knows something.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Dzierkals

Our new gurus saw something in this guy ... and he was pick #68 in the 3rd round.
Right after Bracco.

Someone knows something.

Timashov is a beast too

NotSince67*

Carrick to this point only TWO votes with Finn and Valiev with the lion's share?!

God, we must really hate prospects who are actually NHL players. Give me something shiny instead....

shelf

Nov 4, 2006
London ONtario
Dzierkals

Right after Bracco.

Someone knows something.

Actually Andrew Nielsen was the next pick after Bracco. Talking about a guy getting no love. Every player has been added to this poll from the 2015 draft except for Nielsen and Desrocher. Reverse size bias at its finest.

Nielsen went form AA to AAA to the WHL in 3 years time. Hes a late bloomer but is improving so fast.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
That ryan rupert kid had a pretty good year too.. scored at a better rate than anthony mantha.....

PhiladelphiaKessel

DontCrossthe****Line
Aug 9, 2010
No love for Finn I see,

From 2nd to not even top 15...... guess this a what have u done for me lately board, remember he was one of the top defenceman in the ohl when he left.

Choose Finn but this season is gonna be huge for him. im thinking he turns it around after having a rough year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad