Prospect Info: 2015 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #21

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
2015 voting

1. Nikita Scherbak, RW, Everett Silvertips (75% of the vote).
2. Mike McCarron, RW/C, Oshawa Generals (72.39%).
3. Jacob De La Rose, C, Montreal Canadiens (35.77%).
4. Charles Hudon, C/LW, Hamilton Bulldogs (43.06%)
5. Noah Juulsen, D, Everett Silvertips. (53.42%)
6. Jarred Tinordi, D, Hamilton Bulldogs. (62.50%)
7. Sven Andrighetto, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs (29.37%)
8. Zachary Fucale, G, Quebec Remparts. (41.94%)
9. Martin Reway, LW, HC Sparta Praha (41.78%)
10. Artturi Lehkonen, LW, Frolunda (34.01%)
11. Lukas Vejdemo, C, Djurgardens (34.53%)
12. Jeremy Gregoire, C, Baie-Comeau Drakkar. (32.46%)
13. Brett Lernout, D, Swift Current Broncos. (56.76%)
14. Daniel Carr, LW, Hamilton Bulldogs. (39.80%)
15. Mike Condon, G, Hamilton Bulldogs. (36.84%)
16. Magnus Nygren, D, Farjestads. (30.16%)
17. Darren Dietz, D, Hamilton Bulldogs. (53.57%)
18. Tim Bozon, LW, Kootenay Ice. (38.38%)
19. Christian Thomas, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs. (39.58%)
20. Daniel Audette, C, Sherbrooke Phoenix. (21.43%)

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Koberstein needs more love.

Why exactly? Was pretty bad in an inferior junior league. Aside from the guys with literally 0 potential(Sullivan, Fournier) I wouldn't rank him above any of our prospects.

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal
I voted Bennett because he's such a smooth skating defender. He kind of struggled his first year pro but I think he'll take a big step forward this year, and I hope he'll be knocking on the door for a roster spot on the Habs this time next year.

I think MacMillan will need an adjustment period after graduating to a pro game. His two-way game is pretty good, and in college he played against some pretty big guys but they come faster in the AHL. I wouldn't be surprised if he needs some transition time in the ECHL. I like him a lot as a prospect though.

I don't like Audette as much as other guys on this board. He's like Thomas to me. Good players who probably won't cut it in the NHL.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Evans, Ellis & Thrower suck

MacMillan, Addison, Bradley & Hawkey are arguable I guess

Ellis was better in the Q than Bourque is.
Thrower does suck but he was a 2nd round pick with injury history, so naturally he's still gonna get a higher rating until we see a healthy season from him
Evans doesn't suck at all, what he did as a Pure Freshman on a Notre Dame team is actually something to be excited about.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Ellis was better in the Q than Bourque is.
Thrower does suck but he was a 2nd round pick with injury history, so naturally he's still gonna get a higher rating until we see a healthy season from him
Evans doesn't suck at all, what he did as a Pure Freshman on a Notre Dame team is actually something to be excited about.
OK but I don't feel some of the previously voted prospects should be there over Bourque

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I have Bourque, Addison, and Koberstein ahead of MacMillan.

MacMillan is much older and hasn't accomplished enough to overtake the potential of the above 3.

I'll go with Bourque, with Addison and Koberstein next.

Mark MacMillan is grossly underappreciated or unknown on this boad. MacMillan.

What makes you appreciate MacMillan so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 25, 2009
éal
You guys are grossly underrating Colin Sullivan. I see him being a force in our top 4 within the next 3 years. He skates like the wind.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
You guys are grossly underrating Colin Sullivan. I see him being a force in our top 4 within the next 3 years. He skates like the wind.

Needs to improve defensively first. His skating is great, but it's one of the only parts of his game that I enjoy. He's pretty inconsistent and makes poor decisions in his own end.

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal

I like him but he's struggled at the NCAA level. He's pretty far away from a top 4 spot in the AHL, nevermind the NHL.

I bet none of you guys bashing Colin Sullivan have actually seen him play.

I can't tell if you're joking or not anymore, but I watched him play with Avon Old Farms the year after he was drafted, and I watched him struggle as a freshman at BC. Have not seen him since, but he didn't exactly dominate the USHL, and he's struggled with injuries. He's far from a sure thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad