Prospect Info: 2015 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #17

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Grant STILL trying to defend our scouting staff by hyping Thomas. Thomas is complete crap. Is there even a single person who believes Thomas would have seen a game last year if not for bloodlines? He was absolute GARBAGE in Hamilton. He did not deserve a call up under any circumstances. There were four or five guys ahead of him that didn't get anything.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Dietz.

I have him ahead of Condon and Carr. Dietz was one of the last cuts at camps last year because he skates and handles the puck well and has size. imo he just needs more polish. Looking forward to seeing what he does this year as I believe he has to clear waivers next year.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Voted Deitz but I wanted to vote Johnston for SAGs.

Are we not adding anyone?

Only one left is Trunev, but people don't want to add him because he's not really one of our prospect anymore. I still want him in to get the Mike Cichy trophy.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Dietz.

I have him ahead of Condon and Carr. Dietz was one of the last cuts at camps last year because he skates and handles the puck well and has size. imo he just needs more polish. Looking forward to seeing what he does this year as I believe he has to clear waivers next year.

he does have to clear waivers next year, he's got size but I don't think he skates or handles the puck well. Needs improvement in those two areas imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad