Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Don't forget to vote for a player to add to the poll,

Joonas Nattinen, C, JYP.
Stefan Fournier, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs.
Colin Sullivan, D, Miami University.
Joel Hanley, D, Portland Pirates.

2015 voting
1. Nikita Scherbak, RW, Everett Silvertips (75% of the vote).
2. Mike McCarron, RW/C, Oshawa Generals (72.39%).
3. Jacob De La Rose, C, Montreal Canadiens (35.77%).
4. Charles Hudon, C/LW, Hamilton Bulldogs (43.06%)
5. Noah Juulsen, D, Everett Silvertips. (53.42%)
6. Jarred Tinordi, D, Hamilton Bulldogs. (62.50%)
7. Sven Andrighetto, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs (29.37%)
8. Zachary Fucale, G, Quebec Remparts. (41.94%)
9. Martin Reway, LW, HC Sparta Praha (41.78%)
10. Artturi Lehkonen, LW, Frolunda (34.01%)
11. Lukas Vejdemo, C, Djurgardens (34.53%)
12. Jeremy Gregoire, C, Baie-Comeau Drakkar. (32.46%)

Added , Gabriel Dumont, C, Hamilton Bulldogs.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
It's a tough call for me between Nygren, Condon, Lernout, Carr. I went with Lernout since Condon did fade towards the end of the season, Nygren I just don't know where to rank him anymore, and Carr i'm not as sold on as others but he did have a good rookie year.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Vote Carr....he is quick like me car :)
Wow Nygren still on the board.
If he didn't have all these internal problems I would have him in my top 5.....

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
It's a tough call for me between Nygren, Condon, Lernout, Carr. I went with Lernout since Condon did fade towards the end of the season, Nygren I just don't know where to rank him anymore, and Carr i'm not as sold on as others but he did have a good rookie year.

In all honesty, Nygren probably deserves to be on here by this point at least, but I think most of us are all (somewhat rightfully) soured on him.

But yeah, it's close between Lernout/Carr/Condon, not much between them as prospects at this point.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
A part of me wants to vote Lernout here.
But he was, in no way, shape or form any better than what Darren Dietz was in juniors. And both were about the same age in their respective stints in the Juniors (Lernout is a September-born player; Dietz is July if I remember well).

To Lernout's defense, he's bigger, and while Dietz's problems can be explained with injuries, there is no guarantee that Dietz hasn't lost a step versus what he should have been, had there been no injuries.

So, yeah, tough call. And I went for Condon. With the understanding that Lernout and Dietz should be close one to another and that Daniel Carr, Condon, Lernout and Dietz are the next four to get in.

Add Sullivan.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
A part of me wants to vote Lernout here.
But he was, in no way, shape or form any better than what Darren Dietz was in juniors. And both were about the same age in their respective stints in the Juniors (Lernout is a September-born player; Dietz is July if I remember well).

To Lernout's defense, he's bigger, and while Dietz's problems can be explained with injuries, there is no guarantee that Dietz hasn't lost a step versus what he should have been, had there been no injuries.

So, yeah, tough call. And I went for Condon.

I think Dietz missing his entire first pro season puts him behind the development curve. He has less time to make the NHL before he has to clear waivers, which imo makes him less likely to hit his potential than Lernout. The organization will likely stop pouring resources into Dietz once there's a risk of losing him for free.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
add Bournival?

If Christian Thomas and Gabriel Dumont are in this poll shouldn't Bournival be?

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Nygren is by far the best player to date on the list. I'm not considering the possibility of playing here as a factor. Definitely him.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Lernout. I think he'll be in the top 10 next year. We only hear/read good things about him. Big, mean, good skater, good instincts, heavy shot.

Add Sullivan I guess.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Carr!

Add Fournier

On a side note I've met Fournier's mom where I work. She's cool but the woman she comes with is gorgeous <3

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Lernout...I think it's the third time I vote for Lernout.

Imo, Lernout and Hudon are very underrated here.
(Lernout should be top 10, heck...maybe top 8!, and...Hudon should be top 3, imo).

The way I'd do it:
1. Scherbak
2. McCarron
3. Hudon
4. De La Rose
5. Juulsen
6. Tinordi
7. Fucale
8. Andrighetto
9. Reway*
10. Lernout
11. Vejdemo
12. Nygren**
13. Lehkonen
14. Condon
15. Gregoire

*: is Reway ever going to come to North America?
**: I'd put Nygren higher but this is based on uncertainty of his future in North America (and with the Habs), etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad