Prospect Info: 2015 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #10

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'd vote Nygren if I had any confidence whatsoever that he'd eventually show up. Voted Lehkonen.

Add Hawkey. Hopefully he gets some decent playing time at Providence.

yea it's a real shame with Nygren, going to be interesting to see how he does this year and what happens with him over time.

Hawkey I haven't heard how his rehab has been going but the starters job I assume will be between him and Nick Ellis who will be a Junior next season but has only 13 NCAA games under his belt since Jon Gillies got the bulk of the starts. He's going to be in an interesting situation since he's joining a team that just won a National Championship but is losing their best player in Gillies so you have to wonder how they will fair in the tough Hockey East Conference. At least it should be fun watching any Providence - Notre Dame games next year if he's in net vs Jake Evans.

Vejdemo = koolaid drinking city at this point. He's too untested to go before guys with solid junior and pro backgrounds. No disrespect.

I don't think it's koolaid drinking, the kid put up good numbers in the top junior league in Sweden, got an invite for the summer camp for the U-20. It's my understanding that an injury set him back in his draft year so he's likely a year behind from where he should be.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
The Finn....why do people want us to add Dumont??? He's not a prospect folks, he's a career AHLer

fufonzo

Feb 28, 2004
Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I'm picking Vejdemo.

I like Lekhonen, but to me, listening at how excited Timmins was about Vejdemo, it makes me think his upside is enough to overtake Lekhonen in this spot.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I'm picking Vejdemo.

I like Lekhonen, but to me, listening at how excited Timmins was about Vejdemo, it makes me think his upside is enough to overtake Lekhonen in this spot.

Timmins was excited about Collberg's legs too. Hell, he couldn't sleep the night before picking him. He had no point in his league the year before, but hey... "His legs looked so athletic!" :shakehead

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
This should really be between Gregoire and Lehkonen. With probably Lernout, then Vejdemo following. Gonna go strategic at this point.
Add Hockey.

eFFeRR

Major League Hockey
Dec 11, 2013
Yep. Vejdemo is not getting a vote ahead of Lernout and Gregoire for me.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Lehkonen barely making our top ten? I'm sorry but that's pretty freaking impressive.

And there's still some very intriguing guys left. I think we're gonna be pleasantly surprised in a few years with the make up of our team.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Lehkonen, Gregoire, Condon, Carr, Dietz, Vejdemo, Lernout, Nygren, Bennett, Bozon, MacMillan.

Likely how my vote will go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad