2015 Draft Rankings #1-40 (#5 on the clock)

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
Second poll is finished. This one was a lot closer than I would have expected. I'm sure voting will get a lot more spread out and tighter as this gets deeper into the first round.

***Again the purpose of this thread is to try and educate on the players in this draft. Please feel free to post your thoughts on the players skillsets, comparable players, and ceilings.***

A quick reminder to those out there of what the guidelines and origins of these polls are:

It was discussed in the Bruins 2015 Draft thread that it would be nice to have people post their top-30 or 60 players just to kill some time and discuss what everyone thinks of them (Flannelman's idea). So as was brought up in that thread, perhaps a poll each day for the next 38ish would kill some time, educate, and bring us all the way up to the draft. I picked the top 40 because it brings us just through the Bruins 2nd selection in the draft (barring trade).

NOTE: This is a BPA ranking of players, not what you think a team will or should pick but a list of your top-40. If your pick isn't in the poll please select other and state your selection in your post. I will close all polls at 5pm the day after they are made.

Current Bruins 2015 Draft Board Rankings:

1.- Connor McDavid - C - Erie - OHL
2.- Jack Eichel - C - Boston University - HE
3.- Noah Hanifin - D - Boston College - HE
4.- Mitchell Marner - C - London - OHL
5.- ......

Pick #5 on the clock until 5pm Wednesday, May 20th.

Eddie Munson

Jul 11, 2008
Last Player Selected​

#4 - Mitchell Marner
Center - Shoots Right
Born: May 5th 1997
Height - 5'11 (180cm) Weight - 163 (74kg)

Rankings:
Ranked #5 by Hockeyprospect.com
Ranked #6 by ISS Hockey
Ranked #5 by Future Considerations
Ranked #4 by McKeen's Hockey
Ranked #6 by NHL Central Scouting (NA Skaters)

Elite Prospects Report on Mitchell Marner

Eddie Munson

Jul 11, 2008
Strome running away with this one! I agree with you two though. The fun starts with pick 6 or 7 and then all hell will break lose after 10+.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad