2015 Draft Rankings #1-40 (#3 on the clock)

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
It was discussed in the Bruins 2015 Draft thread that it would be nice to have people post their top-30 or 60 players just to kill some time and discuss what everyone thinks of them (Flannelman's idea). So as was brought up in that thread, perhaps a poll each day for the next 38ish would kill some time, educate, and bring us all the way up to the draft. I picked the top 40 because it brings us just through the Bruins 2nd selection in the draft (barring trade).

NOTE: This is a BPA ranking of players, not what you think a team will or should pick but a list of your top-40. If your pick isn't in the poll please select other and state your selection in your post. I will close all polls at 5pm the day after they are made.

To start, I think we can all agree the two best players of the draft are McDavid and Eichel. So let's start at the #3 ranked player in this years draft.

1.- McDavid
2.- Eichel
3.- ........

Last edited:

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Wouldn't rule out the Yotes taking Marner at 3.

They already have Max Domi and Christian Dvorak. Draft Marner and re-unite that London Knights' offense juggernaut Domi - Dvorak - Marner

That team is going to be absolutely stacked in a few years. Add in Duclair as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad