2015 Draft Rankings #1-40 (#20 on the clock)

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
TGIF!!!!

It was discussed in the Bruins 2015 Draft thread that it would be nice to have people post their top-30 or 60 players just to kill some time and discuss what everyone thinks of them (Flannelman's idea). So as was brought up in that thread, perhaps a poll each day for the next 38ish would kill some time, educate, and bring us all the way up to the draft. I picked the top 40 because it brings us just through the Bruins 2nd selection in the draft (barring trade).

NOTE: This is a BPA ranking of players, not what you think a team will or should pick but a list of your top-40. If your pick isn't in the poll please select other and state your selection in your post. I will close all polls at 5pm the day after they are made.

***Again the purpose of this thread is to try and educate on the players in this draft. Please feel free to post your thoughts on the players skill sets, comparable players, and ceilings.***

Current 2015 Draft Board Rankings:

1.- Connor McDavid - C - Erie - OHL
2.- Jack Eichel - C - Boston University - HE
3.- Noah Hanifin - D - Boston College - HE
4.- Mitchell Marner - C - London - OHL
5.- Dylan Strome - C - Erie - OHL
6.- Ivan Provorov - D - Brandon - WHL
7.- Mathew Barzal - C - Seattle - WHL
8.- Pavel Zacha - C/LW - Sarnia - OHL
9.- Zachary Werenski - D - University of Michigan - Big10
10.- Mikko Rantanen - RW - TPS - Finland
11.- Lawson Crouse - LW - Kingston - OHL
12.- Timo Meier - RW - Halifax - QMJHL
13.- Kyle Connor - C - Youngstown - USHL
14.- Travis Konecny - C/RW - Ottawa - OHL
15.- Jakub Zboril D - Saint John - QMJHL
16.- Yevgeni Svechnikov - LW - Cape Breton - QMJHL
17.- Nick Merkley - C/RW -Kelowna -WHL
18.- Jeremy Roy - D - Sherbrooke - QMJHL
19.- Denis Guryanov - RW - Togliatti 2 - Russia
20.-......

Pick #20 on the clock until 5pm Friday, June 12th.

Eddie Munson

Jul 11, 2008
Last Player Selected​

#19 - Denis Guryanov
Right Wing/Left Wing - Shoots Left
Born: June 7th, 1997
Height - 6'2 (189cm) Weight - 187 (85kg)

Rankings:
Ranked #16 by Hockeyprospect.com
Ranked #24 by ISS Hockey
Ranked #24 by Future Considerations
Ranked #22 by McKeen's Hockey
Ranked #7 by NHL Central Scouting (EU Skaters)
Ranked #21 by TSN/McKenzie

Elite Prospects Report on Denis Guryanov

Elite Prospects: A highly skilled forward who intimidates with his speed and proficient puckhandling ability, Denis Guryanov may have one of the highest ceilings as a forward prospect for the 2015 NHL Entry Draft. Very strong on his skates and uses his size to protect the puck well. Drives the net hard and knows where he will shoot before he is even in a position to do so. Possesses a heavy and accurate release on his shot, which he likes to get off near the faceoff dots; if he can't shoot from there, he will either dangle or bull his way through to the blue paint. While he is proactive and aware defensively, he still needs to work on consistency in his own end. All-in-all, a dynamic offensive threat that has room to grow defensively. (Curtis Joe, EP 2014)

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Tough call between Chabot and White. I went with the former, but ask me tomorrow and my opinion could change.

Eddie Munson

Jul 11, 2008
sweet, no worries. draft is coming up tho! lets try to hit 30

Once we get to 25 I'll do two a day if possible to catch up. Won't be as much detail which sucks but they take a good bit of time to do right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad