Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Featuring:

Canada.gif
D Madison Bowey
Czech_%20Republic.gif
RW Jakub Vrana & G Vitek Vanecek

Exhibition matches continue today with CAN/SWE, USA/GER, RUS/FIN & SVK/SUI. Tournament schedule. NHLN live schedule and additional tape delay schedule.

Noteworthy 2015 prospects competing:

Canada.gif
C Connor McDavid & LW Lawson Crouse
United%20States.gif
C Jack Eichel, D Noah Hanifan & D Zach Werenski
Czech_%20Republic.gif
C Pavel Zacha
Russian%20Federation.gif
D Ivan Provorov
Finland.gif
RW Mikko Rantanen

Last edited:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Is it me or does it seem that is always the review of Bowey's play when he steps outside the CHL?
Definitely not just you.

I don't think he's as far along defensively as Carrick was a year ago and it's not like he was/is a stud either. He made a nice cross-ice pass from what I saw of limited action prior to a goal but, yes, defensively he routinely seems to get himself into hot water.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Draft-eligible Brandon Carlo another one to watch for the Americans. Tall, rangy RH defenseman. He could play his way into the top 20-25.

It's a fairly young blueline with him, Werenski and Hanifan but I like the look of it on paper.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Denmarks game plan: Survive and Dive for PPs.

Either that or Ehlers has 0 chance in the NHL. Barely got touched after chipping it around someone and fell down like a sack of potatoes.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
This tournament being in Toronto and Montreal is showing, when it was Calgary and Edmonton all the big nation games were pretty packed and so far Russia and USA games have low attendance..

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Swedish dman Bergman just gave Vrana nut check after the 2nd period horn.

This international not the NHL so a good chance its a major.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad