Proposal: 2015-2016 Season Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laoghaire

Jun 1, 2008
Ottawa
I think the key to success is to trade your players for better players. I suggest Mr. Murray tries to do that.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
His problem is that he can't tell which are the bad players and which ate the good ones. And have yet to show he can even properly assess his own team.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
His problem is that he can't tell which are the bad players and which ate the good ones.

A2X3wQhCQAEGoZh_medium.jpg

Last edited:

WhiteLight*

Buff is a freak. Being able to move around the ice with that kind of speed, agility and stamina while carrying all that weight around is impressive

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
I've liked Murray's tenure for the most part, but his major downfall is that he doesn't view the defence as a priority.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I've liked Murray's tenure for the most part, but his major downfall is that he doesn't view the defence as a priority.

Oh I dunno....

The clever play isn't to come out and say that you're team really needs D and then go try and get some. You be all nonchalant and happy with the young kids development and then make a few spur of the moment inquiries. ;)

Also, contrary to what many say on here, Daley is crap and signed for a few years, and most other fantasy options are just that; fantasy. By several accounts the man is working the phones. Just because a trade doesn't happen doesn't mean he's not out there talking.

It's a cliché for sure, but so often the best trade is the one you don't make.

When something comes up that makes sense for the team he'll make a move, and it will be something none of us expected.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

No money ... signing Greening to that contract and trying to include him in every deal.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Come on broski... Vlasic would be a dream come true. They'd trade 90% of their roster before Vlasic.

He'd be the perfect definition of complementing Karlsson. Even though I think few do it better than Methot too.
I didn't think he was attainable. Although the I don't think it would be impossible. Something centered around zibanejad maybe to help mitigate the loss of Thornton.with burns emerging as their undisputed number 1 d maybe they see Vlasic as somewhat tradeabke if the right deal comes along. Spitballing.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Strange that we have a three part thread for trade rumors and proposals in a league that hardly sees trades anymore...

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I didn't think he was attainable. Although the I don't think it would be impossible. Something centered around zibanejad maybe to help mitigate the loss of Thornton.with burns emerging as their undisputed number 1 d maybe they see Vlasic as somewhat tradeabke if the right deal comes along. Spitballing.

I'm pretty sure they'd trade Burns before Vlasic TBH.

He's one of the biggest steal contracts in the league. They'd have to get probably one of Stone or Turris to even think about it.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
We had a gm like that and it sit us back many years.

I assume you are talking about Muckler? That's not what set us back. What set us back was mucklers purpose (whether it be self defining or ownership). Which was to come here and win us a cup NOW. And he came pretty damn close.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
I assume you are talking about Muckler? That's not what set us back. What set us back was mucklers purpose (whether it be self defining or ownership). Which was to come here and win us a cup NOW. And he came pretty damn close.

When you trade picks/prospects away like crazy yes that sets you pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad