2015-2016 Schedule Discussion Thread

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Two games in Boston this year gives me two shots to get down to a game :) Also looking at the Habs game...its a bit further of a drive but maybe make a few days out of it.

I have traditionally been in C-Bus between Dec 20-24 every year and always been able to get one game. Doesn't look like that will happen this year :(

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Any idea when the complete Lake Erie schedule will be announced?

August, late July at the earliest.

They have to wait on the NBA schedule. The Monsters and Rampage are owned by their arenas' NBA teams and could probably work from a draft schedule, but the Admirals wait for the Bucks' final schedule to come out so they can get every weekend date they possibly can.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Weird schedule to say the least....
Still pumped for the home & home to start the season with NYR, and to finally get to see the Jackets play on Columbus Day afternoon for a change.

Amount of back-to-backs is ridiculous. Wtf is up with that? I was thinking the Jackets were a lock for a playoff spot, and capable of a top seed, but according to the schedule this will be another grind. That's becoming the CBJ way. Can never do anything easy :laugh:

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
Maybe I'm wrong on this but back in the day the NHL gave teams options - play a lot of premium games on weekends and get more back to backs or less weekend games with fewer back to backs.

I did not count them but looks like a lot of home Friday and Saturday games. So I'm assuming the CBJ opted for that. It makes sense attendance wise, walk-ups for weekday games was usually much less (it appeared) than weekend games.

But that is my guess is the CBJ opted this year to take more Friday-Saturday home games, which leads to more back-to-back games.

EDIT: 19/41 home games are Friday or Saturday games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad