Speculation: 2015-2016 Minnesota Wild Prospect Rankings - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Should get pretty interesting now.

A "good" season in Iowa would've cemented Olofsson's spot here (and possibly put him ahead of Graovac), but 1 game is still only 1 game. IMO, Labbe and Belpedio have jumped him.

Going with Belpedio. His draft +1 year compares very favorably with Olofsson's draft +1 and Reilly's draft +2 seasons. 6 goals, 19 points in the NCAA playing the entire year as an 18 year old.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Should get pretty interesting now.

A "good" season in Iowa would've cemented Olofsson's spot here (and possibly put him ahead of Graovac), but 1 game is still only 1 game. IMO, Labbe and Belpedio have jumped him.

Going with Belpedio. His draft +1 year compares very favorably with Olofsson's draft +1 and Reilly's draft +2 seasons. 6 goals, 19 points in the NCAA playing the entire year as an 18 year old.

I also chose him. Correct me if I am wrong but he played on their top pairing, right? I am a fan of his game and luckily for us we can let him slowly develop.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I also chose him. Correct me if I am wrong but he played on their top pairing, right? I am a fan of his game and luckily for us we can let him slowly develop.

I'm not sure, but just looking at his production and the other defensemen on the team, I'd have to assume so.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Voted on pure potential here. Was going to go Olofsson but I figured everyone else would so I decided to give Greenway some love.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Gotta say, I don't really get the Olofsson thing.

I think it's all still from the draft day hype... he's done little to back that hype up thus far though (partly due to the fact that he was injured all last year though) other than look mediocre on a bad College team.

He looked underwhelming in the development camp scrimmage too though IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad