2015-2016 Buy or Sell

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Sell.

Braun continues his regression and is subsequently traded for another veteran D-man. (John Scott is a defenseman... ;D)

Sell. Braun will have a slightly better season, but his contract is too good - and if we want to bring anyone else in at/before the deadline we need to keep him on. Who knows, he may thrive under DeBoer's system(s)?

We see Hertl getting 2nd line center minutes on many occasions this year with 39/12 on the wing.

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
Sell. Braun will have a slightly better season, but his contract is too good - and if we want to bring anyone else in at/before the deadline we need to keep him on. Who knows, he may thrive under DeBoer's system(s)?

We see Hertl getting 2nd line center minutes on many occasions this year with 39/12 on the wing.
Sell

Sharks finish higher than LA in the Pacific

Le Rosbeef

Jul 27, 2007
Buy. I dont think LA will make the playoffs this year. Sharks will.

Pavelski will make the All Star team this year.

Sell. There's a prejudice against him because of the shadow of Joe and Patty.

Sharks trade pick/(s) for a rental at the deadline?

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Sell. There's a prejudice against him because of the shadow of Joe and Patty.

Sharks trade pick/(s) for a rental at the deadline?

Sell. We moved out this year's first, unless we are looking really strong at the TDL, I see us standing pat or acquiring a first.

Dillon ends positive in plus minus.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Sell. We moved out this year's first, unless we are looking really strong at the TDL, I see us standing pat or acquiring a first.

Dillon ends positive in plus minus.

Sell. I like Dillon, but I see the bottom pairing being exposed. I do think he's better than last year.

Two of Nieto, Hertl, and Tierney score 20g.

thasanjoseshawksdood*

Sell. I like Dillon, but I see the bottom pairing being exposed. I do think he's better than last year.

Two of Nieto, Hertl, and Tierney score 20g.

Buy.

Hertl gets stapled to playing center and only plays wing if someone gets injured

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
sell. They increase a bit. Ward will be great for that line.

Jones with a greater than .915 sv%

Sell. I get the feeling his stats won't reflect how good he'll actually play this season. The system or his teammates might let him down.

Two Shark players will finish in the top-10 for total points by the end of the season.

Satastic

Nazi punks **** off
Sep 12, 2014
Riverbank, CA
Sell. I get the feeling his stats won't reflect how good he'll actually play this season. The system or his teammates might let him down.

Two Shark players will finish in the top-10 for total points by the end of the season.

Sell

We win a game against Buffalo this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad