2015-2016 Blues Prospects Part II

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
4pts tonight for Fabbri. Hat trick with the OT winner. He's heavily leaned on. From the game tonight, it almost looked like he's on the ice for an entire PP at times. He's starting to produce at a hell of a rate without the support he had last year

aceoutdoor

Jun 7, 2012
3 hat tricks this month for Fabbri. On last nights...

" Robby Fabbri was heading off on a line change as the end to overtime neared at North Bay Memorial Gardens on Thursday night.

But, when teammate Ben Harpur grabbed a loose puck at centre ice and rushed into the North Bay zone, a dog-tired Fabbri turned back around to join the rush. Good decision.

Fabbri's goal with 13.4 seconds left in overtime gave the Storm a 5-4 Ontario Hockey League win over the North Bay Battalion to kick off the Storm's three-game northern swing.

"I was going off for a change and I saw Harps (Ben Harpur) turn it up ice pretty quick so I thought we had a chance to score, so I turned back and gave it a little burst," said Fabbri.

"They played hard in their building, but we didn't panic today and we hung tough. It's the kind of game we needed, we're learning now as a team."

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
3 hat tricks this month for Fabbri. On last nights...

" Robby Fabbri was heading off on a line change as the end to overtime neared at North Bay Memorial Gardens on Thursday night.

But, when teammate Ben Harpur grabbed a loose puck at centre ice and rushed into the North Bay zone, a dog-tired Fabbri turned back around to join the rush. Good decision.

Fabbri's goal with 13.4 seconds left in overtime gave the Storm a 5-4 Ontario Hockey League win over the North Bay Battalion to kick off the Storm's three-game northern swing.

"I was going off for a change and I saw Harps (Ben Harpur) turn it up ice pretty quick so I thought we had a chance to score, so I turned back and gave it a little burst," said Fabbri.

"They played hard in their building, but we didn't panic today and we hung tough. It's the kind of game we needed, we're learning now as a team."

Last edited by a moderator:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

The kid can play. Love how strong he finishes each chance. He doesn't just tap it in, he buries it.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Quick OT. Mattymo - how do you embed YouTube videos like that?

YT tags with everything after the equals sign in the middle.

So, the video you posted looks like:

2eTn7kmzC9M

Needs the YT tag at the beginning, and the /YT at the end inside []

Hope that helps :laugh: It's hard to explain without a video popping up.

EDIT: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1058273

This thread explains it much better.

Also, if you go back and hit "edit" on your original post with the video, you'll see how I changed it.

Last edited:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Letunov had 2 goals in his team's victory. He's top 5 in scoring in the USHL.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Fabbri with 2 assists, Barbashev 1+1 on the night as well. Parayko also had a goal tonight in a 3-0 win.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I'd wager both of them will be 2 ppg players. Definitely good for 21 and 33 overall

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
You'd lose your money if you think they'd each score 164 points in each full season! :naughty: English sure is a funny language!

I think he actually meant each averaging 2 points per game, but I think he meant for this season in the CHL(both are right around 1.7 PPG at the moment). At least, that's how I took it.

StormLifer

Jan 7, 2013
Ariss, ON
FYI Fabbri with another hattrick this weekend Friday night in Sudbury, including OT winner with 13.4 seconds left.

Oh and he made the world junior short list.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad