6 - Scott Laughton (84%)
7 - Robert Hagg (59%)
8 -

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Voted for NAK King Cole

Although I could be swayed to vote for a lot of guys here, went with NAK because of his skating ability.
I could also see Stolarz, Tomek, or Sandstrom here, Lindblom, Fazleev, Kase, Friedman, Cousins, Vorobyov, Bardreau, or Martel as well.

I think the top 7 prospects will be on the Flyers one day. The rest are still up in the air imo

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
It's a toss up for me between Aube-Kubel and Lindblom. I'll vote Aube-Kubel just because he seems very versatile, giving him a better chance at long-term success in the NHL. Although, a case could be made for Lindblom since he improved his skating, played well in a pro league and had a great WJC's.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
NAK, Cousins, and Friedman the next 3 best IMO.

I hope to see Aube-Kubel make Canada's WJC team.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
I am not going to vote until later really going to think about it. I had nak in my rankings prior but linblom and cousins are right there. I think linblom has higher ceiling as a top 6 power forward. Nak remains me of read who is a mid 6. And cousins to me is so far ahead of these guys. Decisions decisions

JWEKD

Apr 9, 2013
When this is over, can we get a post with previous years results too?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
It gets really tough here.

I went Lindblom, especially off his WJC performance.

Aube-Kubel seems to be following a similar statistical path as Cousins. Not sure which one I'd rank over the other, but I think Lindblom has a little better upside than the two.

I'm kind of shocked NAK is running away with this. I'm not sure what he's done to separate himself like this poll would suggest.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
When this is over, can we get a post with previous years results too?

Top 10s since the board first voted in 2007.

2014: Morin, Laughton, Gostisbehere, Sanheim, Hagg, Stolarz, Aube-Kubel, Akeson, Leier, Alt.

2013: Laughton, Morin, Hagg, Gostisbehere, Stolarz, Cousins, Straka, McGinn, Akeson, Alt.

2012: Laughton, Cousins, Manning, Hovinen, Noebels, Gostisbehere, Lauridsen, Akeson, Stolarz, Holmstrom.

2011: Schenn, Couturier, Gustafsson, Wellwood, Read, Holmstrom, Ranford, Sestito, Cousins, Marshall.

2010: Bobrovsky, Eriksson, Marshall, Bartulis, Maroon, Lehtivuori, Nodl, Bourdon, Legein.

2009: van Riemsdyk, Marshall, Bourdon, Maroon, Nodl, Bodrov, Syvret, Kalinski, Matsumoto, Bartulis.

2008: van Riemsdyk, Giroux, Parent, Sbisa, Downie, Nodl, Bodrov, Marshall, Ratchuk, Bourdon.

2007: van Riemsdyk, Parent, Giroux, Downie, Nodl, Potulny, Ruzicka, Bartulis, Marshall, Ratchuk.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ

2014: Morin, Laughton, Gostisbehere, Sanheim, Hagg, Stolarz, Aube-Kubel, Akeson, Leier, Alt.

2013: Laughton, Morin, Hagg, Gostisbehere, Stolarz, Cousins, Straka, McGinn, Akeson, Alt.

2012: Laughton, Cousins, Manning, Hovinen, Noebels, Gostisbehere, Lauridsen, Akeson, Stolarz, Holmstrom.

2011: Schenn, Couturier, Gustafsson, Wellwood, Read, Holmstrom, Ranford, Sestito, Cousins, Marshall.

2010: Bobrovsky, Eriksson, Marshall, Bartulis, Maroon, Lehtivuori, Nodl, Bourdon, Legein.

2009: van Riemsdyk, Marshall, Bourdon, Maroon, Nodl, Bodrov, Syvret, Kalinski, Matsumoto, Bartulis.

2008: van Riemsdyk, Giroux, Parent, Sbisa, Downie, Nodl, Bodrov, Marshall, Ratchuk, Bourdon.

2007: van Riemsdyk, Parent, Giroux, Downie, Nodl, Potulny, Ruzicka, Bartulis, Marshall, Ratchuk.

Awwww man. Michael Ratchuk. I was so sure that guy would be a fixture of the Flyers backend for years.

JWEKD

Apr 9, 2013
Appleyard, thanks. The way you operate I'm assuming that was all by memory. hahaha

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
I am not going to vote until later really going to think about it. I had nak in my rankings prior but linblom and cousins are right there. I think linblom has higher ceiling as a top 6 power forward. Nak remains me of read who is a mid 6. And cousins to me is so far ahead of these guys. Decisions decisions
At the rate this is going, by that time the next one's going to be open already :laugh:

HighOFFHockey

Co-Founder of The Flyers Nitty Gritty
Aug 24, 2008
Philadelphia
flyersnittygritty.com

Wow, further proof that this is the best prospect pool we've had in a very long time. It snuck up on us too. Our top 10 now is quite impressive. 2007-2008 was pretty good, but the current crop still blows it away (Aside from G).:popcorn:

Maybe we could do polls for top prospects, but separate them in 3 separate groups of Forwards, Defense men, and Goalies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad