Prospect Info: 2015-16 Top 20 Flyers Prospects, #1

duffy9748

Nov 26, 2007
Tough between Provorov and Sanheim. Gun to my head and I take Provorov.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm going to go with Provorov because he was just as impressive as a rookie as Sanheim was as a sophomore.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
My top 4 would be this

1. Provorov
2. Sanheim
3. Morin
4. Ghost

I have been Morin over Sanheim for a while but nothing against Morin, Sanheim just had a year where you can't minimize. He was a very strong player and produced at great levels. He really showed he could take that next step and could be one of those all time picks in regards to how did he fall to 17.

Morin needs seasoning, he still holds the highest ceiling out of almost any prospect in juniors or the AHL. If he puts everything together and we hit on 2-3 players, we will be competing in no time.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
The poll is open for four days. I'll do the next one when it closes.

Akanon

Apr 15, 2012
My top 4 would be this

1. Provorov
2. Sanheim
3. Morin
4. Ghost

I have been Morin over Sanheim for a while but nothing against Morin, Sanheim just had a year where you can't minimize. He was a very strong player and produced at great levels. He really showed he could take that next step and could be one of those all time picks in regards to how did he fall to 17.

Morin needs seasoning, he still holds the highest ceiling out of almost any prospect in juniors or the AHL. If he puts everything together and we hit on 2-3 players, we will be competing in no time.

My thoughts exactly :nod:

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
The Flyers have two Sams, two Davids, two Ivans, two Marks and two guys named Travis as prospects.

SchennSational1022*

Sanheim > all. His offensive potential blows Provorov out of the water

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
It was a three horse race for me (Provolone, Sanheim, and Morin). I went with Morin because I think he is closest so easiest to project. I just hope one of them starts the season on the Flyers.

Origina1Master

Mar 15, 2015
My list would be:

1) Sanheim
2) Provorov
3) Morin
4) Ghost
5) Konecny
6) Laughton

I think that Provorov is more rounded and more NHL ready right now, but I think Sanheim will be the better player in the end.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I pick Provorv sanhiem was my 2nd choice.

provorv is at 64% of all voters Sanhiem is in 2nd at 28%.

Whats amazing is everyone is the same way, Provorov or Sanhiem, it speaks that his skills have improved alot.

Many are saying provorov has a shot to make this year's club. It seems sanhiem is right there whit him.

So we will see

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
Voted morin. Still think he has the highest upside. Has improved every year. Doesn't mean I think he is the best player right now. But his ceiling is harder to reach but higher than the others in my opinion.

Funf

Sep 17, 2013
Philadelphia
Offensively, I think Sanheim might be the more dynamic player, but Provorov's defense is mature beyond his years. It's a really tough call.

I'm inclined to vote for Sanheim, who while still raw, might have a higher ceiling.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Sanheim has the highest ceiling in my opinion.

In terms of potential ceiling Id rank them

Sanheim
Morin
Provorov

In terms of who has the best chance to be an impact defenseman, I'd go

Provorov
Sanheim
Morin

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Sanheim for me. His skating is other-wordly, and is still growing into his great size. Great skill and intelligence, to boot. Just has more high-end attributes than Provorov to give him the slight edge, in my book. But it's close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad