2015-16 Start/Sit Week 6

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Alright, Moncrief, you better get me more than 3.7. Also I dropped Hankerson for Sammy Watkins. Hopefully when he's back he can kill it.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
ok, after my trade went thru....

Bortles vs Houston (had 31 points last week, been solid as fantasy starter)
Newton vs Seattle (has been consistent, 17-22 point per week QB)

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada

I'm rocking Bortles this week. I could pick up Bradford but I still don't trust Philly.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Blount and Woodhead
I'd give Anderson one more week.
Snead is long gone in all of my leagues. Add him.
Peyton
Lacy and Yeldon
Wright
Yeah, add Dalton.

Thanks for the feedback. I set my lineup the other day, but looks like we agree on everything anyway because those are the starters I chose.

Unfortunately, I missed out on Dalton due to someone else having higher waiver priority. Looks like I have to keep rolling with my Peyton/Tannehill tandem. Could be worse.

Anyway, my RB situation in that league just got even more complicated now that Yeldon is listed as questionable. I dropped Crowell for Duke Johnson (not sure why I didn't do that sooner) so right now I have Lacy and Duke as my starters. Yeldon is on my bench as questionable, Karlos Williams is out this week (I'll probably drop him with McCoy coming back soon), and now LeSean McCoy is listed as probable.

So, start Lacy + Duke or start Lacy + McCoy? Or bench Kendall Wright and just use McCoy as my flex?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Need to replace Charles. Ronnie Hillman, Jeremy Hill or Duke Johnson

.5 ppr

If Hill is available, add him. I would start Hillman over him this week, though.

Deciding who to put in TE2 and Flex.

Start 2:

Delanie Walker, Gary Barnidge, Danny Woodhead

Barnidge and Woodhead

Bortles

Thanks for the feedback. I set my lineup the other day, but looks like we agree on everything anyway because those are the starters I chose.

Unfortunately, I missed out on Dalton due to someone else having higher waiver priority. Looks like I have to keep rolling with my Peyton/Tannehill tandem. Could be worse.

Anyway, my RB situation in that league just got even more complicated now that Yeldon is listed as questionable. I dropped Crowell for Duke Johnson (not sure why I didn't do that sooner) so right now I have Lacy and Duke as my starters. Yeldon is on my bench as questionable, Karlos Williams is out this week (I'll probably drop him with McCoy coming back soon), and now LeSean McCoy is listed as probable.

So, start Lacy + Duke or start Lacy + McCoy? Or bench Kendall Wright and just use McCoy as my flex?

Lacy and McCoy. I think McCoy is going to break his promise of waiting until he is 100 percent.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
My RB2 has a bye this week, not sure whether to go with Yeldon or Abdullah in that slot.

I'd be happy to just start Yeldon but his being a game time decision makes me really nervous.

habsjosh2k2

Sep 28, 2006
With Odell questionable for Monday night. Would you start Mike Wallace or keep Odell in and risk it?

Roomtemperature

Apr 8, 2008
New Jersey
Forsett is making me nervous. You think he's a smart start? Should I put in Theo Riddick in instead? I could put in Anquan Boldin in the flex and see how Forsett's ankle is but that means I'd have to play Riddick, Risard Matthews or Mike Wallace over Boldin just to see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad