2015-16 Start/Sit Week 5

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Who would you start at Flex? (.5 PPR)

Hillman vs Oak
Clay vs Ten

Clay has been pretty consistent over the last few weeks, but Hillman should be getting more carries this week and is going up against a lousy Oakland Run defence.
Hillman will get at least 50% of the touches this week, I'd go with him.

all are ppr

T.Williams vs SF
CJ Spiller @ PHI
I'd go Terrance Williams. He should be more involved.

Stevie Johnson vs PIT
Thomas Rawls @ CIN
(if lynch doesn't play)
Stevie hasn't practiced all week so unless he makes a miraculous recovery I think you unfortunately gotta go Rawls.

Charles Sims vs JAX
Boobie Dixon @ TEN
(deep league)
Dixon's banged up and sucks, and Sims gets half the snaps, so I'd definitely go Sims.

Ingram vs Philly or Latavius vs Denver?
I'd go Latavius here. I think he'll be more involved.

james starks, boobie dixon, boom herron, or andre williams?
I think I'd go Williams and hope for the TD.

PPR league

Rashad Jennings vs Shane Vereen vs Leonard Hankerson.
Hankerson's not a big volume guy, and Vereen's been pretty quiet. I'd go Jennings.

Cheers. I dropped Andre Johnson for Reuben Randle. Do you guys think Randle is worth starting over Crabtree, Wright or Hankerson this week? Also, just noticed Tavon Austin is a free agent. Is he worth picking up at the expense of one of my other receivers?
Austin is WAY too boom/bust for my taste.

Also, still not sure who to start as my flex in my other league. I'm trying to decide between Isaiah Crowell and Kendall Wright. My gut tells me to always go RB in that spot, but I have a feeling Wright might have a big week.
Crowell's losing the job to Duke, I'd go Wright.

Looks like dropping Andre Johnson was the wrong call. Figures he'd go off the one time I didn't start him :laugh:
I know right?! Don't worry, that was all just because he was playing his former team.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Im sorry.

My children will be raised to curse your name :sarcasm:

Just kidding. What a bust although if he hadn't had the dropsies, he could have had a TD I believe.

Gore got me almost 16. Good game for him and Foster had a good yardage game, just never got a score. The Moncrief play could hurt me but I've got plenty of other guys that might dud it up. Could get another dud from Graham and Alex Smith even against Chicago might not be the best.

The worst is that my opponent has Hopkins. He's been a consistent beast and I tried to get him in the draft too :cry:

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
Need some help here

In QB trouble (Romo Injury Hurt) I have Bortles and Smith. Both seem to be decent backups until romo can comeback Any suggestions would help.

Also Gio Bernard or Isiah Crowell ive been flipping these pretty much every week but this week im having issues making a choice.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
martavis bryant or jamison crowder?

Looks like Bryant is out, so Crowder.

Eifert vs. Seattle or Witten vs. New England? This one stumps me all the time and I need outside opinions. I always feel worried to bench Eifert because I feel like he can go off at any time.

LeafsTFC

Mar 3, 2011
The Annex
Need some help here

In QB trouble (Romo Injury Hurt) I have Bortles and Smith. Both seem to be decent backups until romo can comeback Any suggestions would help.

Also Gio Bernard or Isiah Crowell ive been flipping these pretty much every week but this week im having issues making a choice.

I'd take Smith normally, including for this week. Although Bortles might get more points if your league weights TDs really high

I'd normally take Gio over Crowell but I think Cincy will go a lot with Hill and a power running game against Seattle. So Crowell is my pick for this week

I have to pick 2 RBs from Gio (vs Seattle), Hillman (at Oakland) and Abdullah (vs Arizona). I also have CJ Anderson but I feel like the tide may be turning in Hillman's way. Leaning towards Hillman and Gio but for the reasons I said above, I'm wondering if Abdullah is the better play?

2nd league - have to pick one WR, one RB and one flex from:

Terrance Williams (vs Patriots)
Harvin (at Tennessee)
Tavon Austin (at Green Bay)

Jeremy Hill (vs Seattle)
Chris Johnson (at Detroit)
Abdullah (vs Arizona)

I'm leaning towards Williams, Hill and Johnson

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
2nd league - have to pick one WR, one RB and one flex from:

Terrance Williams (vs Patriots)
Harvin (at Tennessee)
Tavon Austin (at Green Bay)

Jeremy Hill (vs Seattle)
Chris Johnson (at Detroit)
Abdullah (vs Arizona)

I'm leaning towards Williams, Hill and Johnson

I'd probably go with Harvin, Hill and Johnson.

I really don't trust Weeden, and that's not an easy matchup (although there will probably be some opportunity for Williams in garbage time). The Titans have a pretty crummy secondary, that could be exploited, and Harvin seems like a good play with Watkins out.

I need one WR and one RB in my money league, any and all helps is appreciated!

Jeremy Hill vs SEA
Gio Bernard vs SEA
Rashad Jennings vs SF

Allen Hurns @ TB
Michael Crabtree vs DEN
Terrance Williams vs NE

I'm tempted to just completely stay away from the CIN/SEA matchup and go with Jennings this week. Normally he's a guy that's stapled to my bench, but I really like the matchup this week. I think he could put up about 100 all purpose yards. Leaning Hurns at WR because I really don't like the matchups the other two guys are facing (especially Crabtree).

LeafsTFC

Mar 3, 2011
The Annex
I'd probably go with Harvin, Hill and Johnson.

I really don't trust Weeden, and that's not an easy matchup (although there will probably be some opportunity for Williams in garbage time). The Titans have a pretty crummy secondary, that could be exploited, and Harvin seems like a good play with Watkins out.

I need one WR and one RB in my money league, any and all helps is appreciated!

Jeremy Hill vs SEA
Gio Bernard vs SEA
Rashad Jennings vs SF

Allen Hurns @ TB
Michael Crabtree vs DEN
Terrance Williams vs NE

I'm tempted to just completely stay away from the CIN/SEA matchup and go with Jennings this week. Normally he's a guy that's stapled to my bench, but I really like the matchup this week. I think he could put up about 100 all purpose yards. Leaning Hurns at WR because I really don't like the matchups the other two guys are facing (especially Crabtree).

I'd take Hurns too. Jacksonville should gets lots of chances to throw against a weak secondary.

I dunno with Jennings. At least with Hill, there's TD potential? And that backfield only has 2 guys rather than the 3 in New York. I think that Cincy will try to run a lot against Seattle so I'd take Hill with the power running game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad