2015-16 Start/Sit Week 16

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Williams

Houston

No, that isn't crazy.

I am benching Gurley for a league this week, so I don't blame you. I'd start Freeman, though.

Reed, but all three are good options

Brown

Ben

I'd wait and play Winston or Brees.

Bench Gurley... Barnidge

White

Cousins and Cooper

rolling with it.

darn you OBJ. would not have to worry about my cooper situation and the rain if it wasn't for you ha.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
Melvin Gordon is out for the season. Woodhead is a must add and play.

How would you play this? (Opinions welcome from anyone and everyone)

I want to play Woodhead too because the Chargers always show up against the Raiders but I also want to play Williams and Robinson. That means I have to sit one of my receivers...Landry or Baldwin? This is tough.

2s68o0n.png

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
In the super bowl.... Need 1 WR and 1 Flex spot out of these... It's PPR with 5 point bonus for 100 yard rush/receive and 300 pass. It's also .1 point for every yard rush/receive so if someone gets 63 rushing yards and 37 receiving it's 10 points and not 9.

Doug Baldwin
Denard Robinson
Jeremy Maclin
Randall Cobb

Leaning towards Baldwin and Robinson or Baldwin and Maclin. I guess Baldwins a game time decision so if I do go with Baldwin I'd only be able to swap him out for Cobb since he's a 4 pm game and so is Cobb.

I think Robinson is a must start against the worst D in the league especially in a PPR. Even with him ending up with 28 yards rushing I got over 15 points from him last week due to his 8 catches.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
In the super bowl.... Need 1 WR and 1 Flex spot out of these... It's PPR with 5 point bonus for 100 yard rush/receive and 300 pass. It's also .1 point for every yard rush/receive so if someone gets 63 rushing yards and 37 receiving it's 10 points and not 9.

Doug Baldwin
Denard Robinson
Jeremy Maclin
Randall Cobb

Leaning towards Baldwin and Robinson or Baldwin and Maclin. I guess Baldwins a game time decision so if I do go with Baldwin I'd only be able to swap him out for Cobb since he's a 4 pm game and so is Cobb.

I think Robinson is a must start against the worst D in the league especially in a PPR. Even with him ending up with 28 yards rushing I got over 15 points from him last week due to his 8 catches.

Robinson and Baldwin

And sorry for recommending Cooper before... I got burned, too... :(

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Robinson and Baldwin

And sorry for recommending Cooper before... I got burned, too... :(

:laugh:

Cooper is such a boom or bust. Darn OBJ for that suspension but I should not of took the risk/reward chance with Cooper this week with the championship on the line. going to need the rest of my lineup to step it up this week :yo:

Miester

Feb 10, 2008
Windsor
Winner goes to championship next week (****ed up league set up, i know...)

1st one is odd and slightly obvious i know. but they're both legit WR1 all season, and aside from last weeks Sanders has all but disappeared the last 3 or 4
WR1
AJ Green vs Den
E. Sanders vs Cin

Flex Play Choice
Buck Allen vs Pit
Eddie Lacy vs Arz
C. Artis-Payne vs Atl
Allen Hurns vs NO

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i stuck with Cam, would be 5 pts ahead if I started Bortles...he having Cousins, Julio, and Cards def though...sigh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad