2015-16 Season Ticket Renewal - Already?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
The Sens sent out an email asking season-ticket holders to renew their tickets for next season. The 2014-15 season is hardly halfway through. This is absurd. Melnyk must be desperate for cash.

I've always had my renewal notices in early February due back usually end of February, in order to keep my seats. I think most teams due this in February as they also want to know STH interest in playoff seats.

Northern Neighbour

Feb 27, 2008
somewhere south of the equator
I've always had my renewal notices in early February due back usually end of February, in order to keep my seats. I think most teams due this in February as they also want to know STH interest in playoff seats.

In playoff years, they would send the information out some time near the end of February/beginning of March. They never sent it in January since the playoffs are far from set.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
It's always at this time of year.

If you pay monthly it starts on April 1 for the next season. I believe I just paid my last installment for this year this month.

Flip_4

Mar 22, 2006
Ottawa
I've had season tickets since 1999. The renewal notices used to be in Late February/ Early March. Over the past couple of seasons, they've been earlier for some reason. I never did ask why, but I know it always surprised me. I know that during renewal time, it's Insanely busy for the staff there, so maybe they've wanted to give them more time to process everything correctly.

I always renew as soon as I have access to it...tells me it will be accessible on February 1st.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
This is yet another example of how this organization is setting itself up to be chosen for the solo colonizing mission through the worm hole and past the black hole.

So ridiculous!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad