Confirmed with Link: 2015-16 Schedule Release

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Thanks for the advice. Are all the home games the same price or do they price them differently depending upon opponent, day of the week, etc ?

They differ based more on opponent than day I believe; however, day of the week might play into it as well.

I think my tickets were something like in the $50 range each after fees for the weakest of games. Rangers on a Thursday night will probably carry a premium of some sort, like in the $70s after fees.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
First off...do not help the gentleman out when he is asking about buying my tickets haha.

Depending on what I decide to do, I'll either have four tickets in Section 306, Row 4 or I'll only have two in the same section/row. I'll PM you once I know my course of action after select-a-seat.

I do agree, however, that trying to buy them when the tickets go on sale to the public is probably the best move with me as a fall back. I would probably sell for the retail/face cost due to the margin provided by my season seat discount so I won't scalp you on it if it comes down to it.

Thanks for being "gentlemanly" to a Ranger fan. I appreciate you even considering selling me your tickets. I don't want to sound ungrateful but I am looking for lower level tickets. Coming in to LA for that weekend with my wife to visit our daughter in Santa Monica.

You're lucky you get a discount from face as a season ticket holder. I have Rangers season tickets for 36 years and we get NO discount.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Thanks for being "gentlemanly" to a Ranger fan. I appreciate you even considering selling me your tickets. I don't want to sound ungrateful but I am looking for lower level tickets. Coming in to LA for that weekend with my wife to visit our daughter in Santa Monica.

You're lucky you get a discount from face as a season ticket holder. I have Rangers season tickets for 36 years and we get NO discount.

No worries! I just checked and I actually sold these day of the game last year for only $41 a piece. January had a lot of home games and prices seem depressed that month outside of the Nashville game that was on New Year's Weekend.

You don't sound ungrateful for wanting better seats. The reason for not knowing how many seats I will have to sell stems from me wanting better seats so I'll move down to the lower bowl and sell all four up top to every game or I will stay where i am, let my friends have a ticket each at cost and sell a pair to every game and make money like last year. As someone who has been in the upper bowl since '01, there is nothing wrong with wanting better seats!

There is someone on this board with better seats for sale possibly and I'm sure he'll sniff this thread out sooner or later. He may charge a Rangers tariff though since they are his least favorite NHL franchise.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
No worries! I just checked and I actually sold these day of the game last year for only $41 a piece. January had a lot of home games and prices seem depressed that month outside of the Nashville game that was on New Year's Weekend.

You don't sound ungrateful for wanting better seats. The reason for not knowing how many seats I will have to sell stems from me wanting better seats so I'll move down to the lower bowl and sell all four up top to every game or I will stay where i am, let my friends have a ticket each at cost and sell a pair to every game and make money like last year. As someone who has been in the upper bowl since '01, there is nothing wrong with wanting better seats!

There is someone on this board with better seats for sale possibly and I'm sure he'll sniff this thread out sooner or later. He may charge a Rangers tariff though since they are his least favorite NHL franchise.

I can't say the same about the Kings being my least favorite. They're are plenty of teams in the east I hate a lot more. The Devils # 1 even though I live in Jersey. Islanders, Flyers, Penguins just to name a few.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad