Confirmed with Link: 2015-16 Schedule Release

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
From 11/17 to 12/31, that's 15 of 20 games on the road. That'll probably go a long in determining if it's going to have to be another mad dash for the playoffs. The 5 home games stuck in there are against Chicago, Vancouver, Pittsburgh, TB, and SJ. So thankfully a little time for R&R.

11 of those 15 road games are against the East, where they were awful until the end of the season. One eastern road trip, come back home, then another eastern road trip. Then it ends with the same western Canadian trip that buried the corpse at the end of the season.

Your move Kopitar(and the rest of the bunch).

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
From 11/17 to 12/31, that's 15 of 20 games on the road. That'll probably go a long in determining if it's going to have to be another mad dash for the playoffs. The 5 home games stuck in there are against Chicago, Vancouver, Pittsburgh, TB, and SJ. So thankfully a little time for R&R.

11 of those 15 road games are against the East, where they were awful until the end of the season. One eastern road trip, come back home, then another eastern road trip. Then it ends with the same western Canadian trip that buried the corpse at the end of the season.

Your move Kopitar(and the rest of the bunch).

Back to back home games on a weekend against Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay is pretty stupid.

At least the final home game is at night. Fan appreciation at 1 or worse is never as much fun.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Geez, another Saturday afternoon game at home against Nashville. Do they do that on purpose? 0-1-0 already.

Possibly. More than likely has to do with their schedule, they almost always do the LA-SJ-ANA (in some order) in 4 or 5 days. Not unlike how the Kings do NYR-NYI-NJ every year.

Captain Mittens*

The best part. We play all but one Pacific team 5 times. We play one of the teams four times and that is Calgary

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
if you believe the hype train, he's already the clear front runner for the Art Ross - anything less than 80 points will be a HUGE disappointment

I can't wait for the first "What's wrong with McDavid?" Thread followed immediately by the first "playa for the Oilers" response.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I can't wait for the first "What's wrong with McDavid?" Thread followed immediately by the first "playa for the Oilers" response.

It'll go like this -

"We Need To Talk About McDavid"
"McDavid Quietly Playing Great Hockey"
"McDavid Overrated?"
"McDavid Underrated?"
"Move Over Crosby; McDavid Is The Next Big Superstar!"
"Crosby Underrated?"
"McDavid Overrated?"
"Oilers Win Draft Lottery!"
"Your #1 Defenseman For McDavid"

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Back to back home games on a weekend against Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay is pretty stupid.

At least the final home game is at night. Fan appreciation at 1 or worse is never as much fun.

Hmmm, I might get a room in LA for one night.

BigKing

Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Hmmm, I might get a room in LA for one night.

As someone who re-sells tickets while also going to the games, I don't like two marquee match-ups on the same weekend as it limits buying power.

That quick turnaround after Buffalo at home and then on to Anaheim is pretty lame as well.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Once again, December will be brutal.Does any other team have to deal with a December schedule year after year the way we do? And have I said how much I hate the grammy roadtrip?

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
As someone who re-sells tickets while also going to the games, I don't like two marquee match-ups on the same weekend as it limits buying power.

That quick turnaround after Buffalo at home and then on to Anaheim is pretty lame as well.

Looking for 3 or 4 tickets for game vs. the Rangers on March 17th.
Let me know if you have that many tickets for this game.
Section, price, etc.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Looking for 3 or 4 tickets for game vs. the Rangers on March 17th.
Let me know if you have that many tickets for this game.
Section, price, etc.

I would wait until single games become available in september and you'll probably be able to get them at face, with the game being so late in the season.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
I would wait until single games become available in september and you'll probably be able to get them at face, with the game being so late in the season.

Thanks for the advice. Are all the home games the same price or do they price them differently depending upon opponent, day of the week, etc ?

BigKing

Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com

First off...do not help the gentleman out when he is asking about buying my tickets haha.

Depending on what I decide to do, I'll either have four tickets in Section 306, Row 4 or I'll only have two in the same section/row. I'll PM you once I know my course of action after select-a-seat.

I do agree, however, that trying to buy them when the tickets go on sale to the public is probably the best move with me as a fall back. I would probably sell for the retail/face cost due to the margin provided by my season seat discount so I won't scalp you on it if it comes down to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: