2015-16 Regular season schedule released

member 202355

Definitely going to the game on Oct. 18 to see McJesus.

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
As I'm going through the schedule to add to my calendar, I see the Canucks also play the Sharks three times the week of February 28th.

2/28 - Home
3/3 - Home
3/5 - Away

Playoffs in March!! :popcorn:

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Edmonton Oilers on Saturday, December 26th.

That's going to be a hard game to get... better buy that one early!

TTOMO

Aug 30, 2011
Port Moody, BC
I noticed there are a lot less Tuesday and Thursday home games than last season. That's good, because I work on those nights. After looking through both schedules, I found 10 this year, and 18 last year. Seemed like I was missing more games than normal last season.

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
I noticed there are a lot less Tuesday and Thursday home games than last season. That's good, because I work on those nights. After looking through both schedules, I found 10 this year, and 18 last year. Seemed like I was missing more games than normal last season.

Yeah it's a little more balanced this year. I counted all the games (home/away) and here is how it looks:

This year:

(12) Monday
(12) Tuesday
(10) Wednesday
(14) Thursday
(10) Friday
(15) Saturday
(9) Sunday

Last year:

(7) Monday
(18) Tuesday
(4) Wednesday
(17) Thursday
(8) Friday
(17) Saturday
(11) Sunday

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
November is going to wreck this team. Took the team nearly two months to come out of the lull they went into last year when they did this trip. It is even worse this year.

Jabba The Hutton

Nucks STH
Jul 28, 2009
UBC
Bumping in order to ask a schedule/tickets question:

Does anyone know how the home games this year are allocated as regular/premium/premium+?

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Bumping in order to ask a schedule/tickets question:

Does anyone know how the home games this year are allocated as regular/premium/premium+?

Doesn't usually come out for a bit. Canucks need to figure it out first. You can pretty much tell which games will be premium and premium+ though. I am sure they will do the same as last year and have 8 premium+ games and 9 premium games. That way they can have 2 of each per 11 game ice pak (and the 9th premium game is excluded from any of the packs and sold to the public).

Jabba The Hutton

Nucks STH
Jul 28, 2009
UBC
Doesn't usually come out for a bit. Canucks need to figure it out first. You can pretty much tell which games will be premium and premium+ though. I am sure they will do the same as last year and have 8 premium+ games and 9 premium games. That way they can have 2 of each per 11 game ice pak (and the 9th premium game is excluded from any of the packs and sold to the public).

I'm assuming premium+ would be:
Leafs
Blackhawks Sat
Red Wings
Lightning
Bruins
Home opener and closer (Flames/Oilers)
Predators/Blues

And premium would be:
Other weekend Flames/Oilers
Blackhawks Sun
Senators Thu
Canadiens Tue
Islanders Tue
Capitals Thu
Penguins Wed
Flyers Mon
Rangers Wed

??? Not sure if it's more weighted towards team or playing day

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
I'm assuming premium+ would be:
Leafs
Blackhawks Sat
Red Wings
Lightning
Bruins
Home opener and closer (Flames/Oilers)
Predators/Blues

And premium would be:
Other weekend Flames/Oilers
Blackhawks Sun
Senators Thu
Canadiens Tue
Islanders Tue
Capitals Thu
Penguins Wed
Flyers Mon
Rangers Wed

??? Not sure if it's more weighted towards team or playing day

I'd guess (and I am probably correct) that these will be the primary 16 premium games (ones that come with ice packs). I can't see it being any other way. The only one that might not be is Anaheim on January 1. It could be replaced with one of the 4 at the bottom. But since it's Anaheim on New Years Day I would think it would be. The + versus non-+ is just a guess though. But I'd be surprised if these aren't the 16 for sure. Their goal is to sell ice packs and packages ultimately and so if they make sure each pack includes at least a couple of desirable games they will sell better. This is a good year since Edmonton visits 3 times (McDavid) and Chicago visits 2 times (Stanley cup champs). Next year, Edmonton will only visit 2 times and Chicago will only visit 1 time.

PREMIUM+
SAT.OCT.10 - Calgary
TUE.OCT.27 - Montreal
WED.NOV.04 - Pittsburgh
SAT.NOV.21 - Chicago
SAT.DEC.26 - Edmonton
SAT.FEB.06 - Calgary
SAT.FEB.13 - Toronto
SAT.APR.09 - Edmonton

PREMIUM
SUN.OCT.18 - Edmonton
SAT.OCT.24 - Detroit
SAT.DEC.05 - Boston
MON.DEC.28 - Los Angeles
FRI.JAN.01 - Anaheim
SAT.JAN.09 - Tampa Bay
SAT.MAR.12 - Nashville
SUN.MAR.27 - Chicago

If they make a 17th premium game then it could be any of these 4. It just depends what they want.

THU.OCT.22 - Washington
WED.DEC.09 - NY Rangers
MON.MAR.14 - Winnipeg
MON.APR.04 - Los Angeles

Last edited:

Jabba The Hutton

Nucks STH
Jul 28, 2009
UBC
I'd guess (and I am probably correct) that these will be the primary 16 premium games (ones that come with ice packs). I can't see it being any other way. The only one that might not be is Anaheim on January 1. It could be replaced with one of the 4 at the bottom. But since it's Anaheim on New Years Day I would think it would be. The + versus non-+ is just a guess though. But I'd be surprised if these aren't the 16 for sure. Their goal is to sell ice packs and packages ultimately and so if they make sure each pack includes at least a couple of desirable games they will sell better. This is a good year since Edmonton visits 3 times (McDavid) and Chicago visits 2 times (Stanley cup champs). Next year, Edmonton will only visit 2 times and Chicago will only visit 1 time.

PREMIUM+
SAT.OCT.10 - Calgary
TUE.OCT.27 - Montreal
WED.NOV.04 - Pittsburgh
SAT.NOV.21 - Chicago
SAT.DEC.26 - Edmonton
SAT.FEB.06 - Calgary
SAT.FEB.13 - Toronto
SAT.APR.09 - Edmonton

PREMIUM
SUN.OCT.18 - Edmonton
SAT.OCT.24 - Detroit
SAT.DEC.05 - Boston
MON.DEC.28 - Los Angeles
FRI.JAN.01 - Anaheim
SAT.JAN.09 - Tampa Bay
SAT.MAR.12 - Nashville
SUN.MAR.27 - Chicago

If they make a 17th premium game then it could be any of these 4. It just depends what they want.

THU.OCT.22 - Washington
WED.DEC.09 - NY Rangers
MON.MAR.14 - Winnipeg
MON.APR.04 - Los Angeles

Excellent, thanks for your predictions. I do a season ticket "draft" with 3 other friends and I have 1st pick. I'm deciding between Toronto and one of the Calgary games with first pick and hoping to get a Edmonton one with 8th/9th pick.

HSD19

Feb 19, 2009
I'm in for the tank. it's what we need!!! I think were on track to get demolished in this schedule!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad