2015/16 Miscellaneous NHL Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
He was on pace for 130+ points earlier in the season (around going into the second half). That would have been insane if kept that pace. In today's scoring climate I'm not really sure if there would have been a more impressive season.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I know...crazy that he has 32 more points than G.

17 ahead of Benn who is 2nd in scoring same amount of games.

24 ahead of Crosby

Just an unbelievable season.

It's weird though. I can't find the best player in the NHL on the 1st page of the scoring page? Whats up with that?

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
The Anaheim PP is a thing of absolute beauty. I have full confidence with saying that they are completely unmatched in their board play.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Patrick Kane already has 89 points. WTF.

Statistically speaking when the numbers are delved into it is a close to perfect storm.

His on-ice shot % is about as high as possible.
His % of involvement in team goals while on ice is about as high as possible.

His underlying metrics are actually worse than the last two seasons offensively! (CF/60, SF/60, Chances/60)

Ofc he is playing very, very well but he is pretty much stretching what is actually possible over a season in regards to 'puck luck'. No one has really done it before since these stats started being recorded... high on-ice sh%? yes... high involvement in on ice goal %? yes... both in the same season? No.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
For a few months Kane definitely was playing like the boos and everything else that followed the events of last summer were even motivating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad