2015/16 Miscellaneous NHL Talk IX - March to the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Like it or not the pens are playing well because Fluery is playing well. Most important player for their success as always. The islanders are ripe for the picking though. The are tanking and we play them next.

kingjmusicman

Jan 4, 2016
Irksome to see little to no help from any other teams but considering about 6 to 10 points they left on the table the first 55 games.....

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
they seemingly have played with a sense of urgency since Malkin went down.
something the Flyers lacked yesterday.
if the Flyers dont come out with urgency and desperation tomorrow night then I dont think they ever will.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Rust is fitting in nicely with Pitt..in that he is a punk ass *****.

Just pushed Weber into Holtby..then got his ass handed to him by Weber with uppercuts.

Expect Pitt powerplay of course.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
wait, we dont need grinders size and little skill?
who is going to stand up to the cheap shots on our high end skill players? :sarcasm:
Hey, Todd Fedoruk can skate really fast in a straight line and I'm sure he's still looking for a job! Two birds with one stone.

And if Pittsburgh gets a PP here, that's some B.S.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This game is a great example of why you need speedsters on your third and fourth lines. We currently have none.

Cousins line skates well but lacks size.

Hak-Line has size but their skating is all average (Belly) to below average (White, VdV).

Either way..bad bottom 6

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Cousins line skates well but lacks size.

Hak-Line has size but their skating is all average (Belly) to below average (White, VdV).

Either way..bad bottom 6
Laughton and Read are probably the best skaters, but Read has definitely lost a step. There really isn't a guy in the bottom six who's speed anyone has to respect (i.e. Rust, Chimera, Hagelin, and others in this game.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad