Speculation: 2015-16 HFStars ESPN Fantasy - Season One

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
I joined. I should be able to draft live tonight as long as I can do it on my phone. I will have my rankings set just in case I'm not able to. Should be a fun season.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
To those in the league can you guys look for the tab that says REFERENDA

and vote for the draft time? it needs 6 votes to start

****ing ESPN

its easy to find, just be on the league homepage -> CTRL-F REF and it will highlight. It's under "My Team"

Last edited:

bloodsimple

Feb 22, 2015
Dallas
I have to ask, what happened to this place?
Used to be a hell of a lot more people around here now you can't even get 10 people to post!

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
It all began last January when Benn went on Seguin's local Dallas radio show...

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
Sorry for missing the draft, didn't get home until much later than I expected. But, I can work with this roster, will be looking to make some moves.

hommeDC

Nov 20, 2014
Sorry for being a noob. What exactly do we need to do here? Swap out players to maximize each day's score, assuming bench points don't count? Do both goalies play or do we need to start one each day? There's surprisingly little instruction out there.

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
Sorry for being a noob. What exactly do we need to do here? Swap out players to maximize each day's score, assuming bench points don't count? Do both goalies play or do we need to start one each day? There's surprisingly little instruction out there.

Yes, each night make sure any active players are starting. You have 3 C spots, 3 LW spots, 3 RW spots, 6 D spots, 1 utility spot, and 2 goalies starting spots. You will accumulate points based on your starters performances. Any player you have on the bench will not receive points for your team. You can start 2 goalies each night.

Make sure to check out the scoring settings underneath "League" and "settings" so that you are familiar with the stats that will get you points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad