Euro Hockey Tour: 2015-16 Euro Hockey Tour

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Vincour - Koukal - Radil has been good line this tournament (at least yesterday against Sweden and now so far vs Russia). I really like them.

Good atmosphere, and these russian jerseys are not bad! :) Combination of blue and red is interesting and looks nice.

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
What a spectacular end to this game! Are you kidding me? This is EHT? Great effort from our players, fantastic game all around.

Radulov as usual at the end, he simply can't accept loss as a pro.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
What a game. After attending Czech republic x Finland, I was very dissapointed, didn't expect them to turn their game so much. Great perfomace against Sweden and now against Russia who by the way have a all star team there.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
These EHT matches are not useless, good hockey between CZE-RUS, fun to watch:popcorn:

I thought Russia played horribly today, though I have to give you guys credit, the Czech Republic played very well-organized, skilled hockey.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
What a game. After attending Czech republic x Finland, I was very dissapointed, didn't expect them to turn their game so much. Great perfomace against Sweden and now against Russia who by the way have a all star team there.

We Russians are extremely disappointed with that performance, it was god awful.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
What a spectacular end to this game! Are you kidding me? This is EHT? Great effort from our players, fantastic game all around.

Radulov as usual at the end, he simply can't accept loss as a pro.

I thought Radulov was acting like an idiot ....

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'm dreading already about the Worlds when it comes to directing, seems the same guys who were in charge in the 80's and 90's Izvestija tournaments are still here. A player has a scoring chance with 3 seconds to go, they immediately cut to the bench for some reason.

No surprise we lost the shootout. Probably the worst attempts I've seen in a while.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Its funny that Russia was last after beating us 8-1. But thats how tournaments go.

Yes, that is strange, also considering that Russia usually has a hard time with Finland in their matches. Today's match against the Czechs was just horrible - and I think Znarok is to be blamed, the guy doesn't seem to know what strategy is! The Czechs pumped up their mid-zone defence and cut-off the Russian offense, he had to come up with alternatives for entering the Czech zone, but until the 3rd period, it all looked the same. Granted, the Russians missed some pretty good chances, but so did the Czechs, what 3-4 posts. Pretty big disappointment here about the Russian team. I really hope they either get a new coach or actually start looking at strategy and DEFENSE.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Sweden - Finland 2 game-series 11 and 13 feb

Sweden-Finland will play two national games during February 11 and 13 2016 in Behrn Arena, Örebro, and Hovet, Stockholm, Sweden. These games is a part of Euro Hockey Tour season 2015/2016.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Team Finland

CaH3sEwUYAA1FoG.jpg

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
These are usually pretty meh games... but with Laine and Aho, they just became a must-watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad