2015-16 Avatars

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
With the way the Jays are playing, that shouldn't be long :sarcasm:

Looks like someone won't be getting an avatar. :sarcasm:

and I've been done those avys for a few days. It's not like what happens with the team from now on makes any difference in my production. It's just that I've been really busy the last week or so and the limited time I did have went to those first because I needed them up before I needed to worry about the Sharks season starting.

I'm hoping to do some tinkering this afternoon and have more time on Monday and Tuesday to try and hammer something out. I've worked on them for a bit so far but I haven't been happy with the progress or results yet.

WineShark

Nov 19, 2006
Napa Valley, CA
Looks like someone won't be getting an avatar. :sarcasm:

and I've been done those avys for a few days. It's not like what happens with the team from now on makes any difference in my production. It's just that I've been really busy the last week or so and the limited time I did have went to those first because I needed them up before I needed to worry about the Sharks season starting.

I'm hoping to do some tinkering this afternoon and have more time on Monday and Tuesday to try and hammer something out. I've worked on them for a bit so far but I haven't been happy with the progress or results yet.

You've been a machine cranking these out for what .... 8 years or so now? I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your efforts are appreciated.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Who ever makes them this year (a very big pre-emptive thanks since I SUCK at art) I would like to officially lobby for a Jones avatar before they all get snapped up. Pretty stoked about him, might even buy his jersey this year if I can afford it and he was my big fantasy trade target this off-season so i'm way too psyched.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Who ever makes them this year (a very big pre-emptive thanks since I SUCK at art) I would like to officially lobby for a Jones avatar before they all get snapped up. Pretty stoked about him, might even buy his jersey this year if I can afford it and he was my big fantasy trade target this off-season so i'm way too psyched.
There probably won't be unique, individual, one-per-poster designs this year. I would've had to set up for that and do something fair like revive the avatar draft and there just hasn't been the time. Chances are I'll just come up with one or two variants of each player and maybe a sub-theme or something like that and it'll be a free for all. And if 20 people all pick the same Jones and Hertl and Burns avatars... :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad