Post-Game Talk: 2015-10-10 - Edmonton at SMASHVILLE (GOLD HELMET NIGHT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Except it is....Today is Canadian Thanksgiving per calendars and Google (https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=canadian+thanksgiving).

On another note, I do not recall a game on Columbus day last year. I remember our third game was on Tuesday against the Flames and we did not do back to backs.

Well, the more you know. I may have been wrong about last year as well apparently; should go back to bed. I know we've had a couple of them though in the last few years.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
What random holiday was the Duchene offside goal game against Colorado on? I remember it was a random weekday afternoon and pretty much no one had the day off.

I wanna say either MLK or President's day. I was off as I get all these days off except Columbus day.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Okay yeah I think it was President's Day because I just looked at the video of that goal and all the uploads are in February.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
I wanna say either MLK or President's day. I was off as I get all these days off except Columbus day.

I think that is part of my confusion; I was thinking of the Duchene offsides COL game specifically which was just another non-major holiday.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I think that is part of my confusion; I was thinking of the Duchene offsides COL game specifically which was just another non-major holiday.

Yeah that game was during the lockout shortened season so Columbus day was out of the question.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
McDavid looked like a rook,
I thought McDavid looked pretty good for a rookie and that he was their hardest worker all night.

Where do you sit? That view is almost my exact view, but I think you must sit in the club level, because I sit in the upper bowl and I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone taking pictures before. Especially because these are good pictures, and there's no fan interference like hands or heads, lol!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad