WC: 2015 — Team France

Alveio

Apr 13, 2015
Their we go on the 24th and the 26th ... for some "friendly" games.

A part of Bellmare ... Will their be someone missing on the French roster ?

I don't think so. I'll have to check this out !

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
He says on twitter:

See ya later Canada,it's been a good year!! Now back to Europe for some much needed vacation at home!…

So I guess he won't play for France.

Bookker

Sep 17, 2010
Nope Tim won't play for the national team this year... but next year probably :)

France Vs. Switzerland tonight 19:30 @Grenoble
Hope to see a great game :handclap:

Last edited:

kulenova seka

Who was in the net for France today ? Nice result for France, as I said earlier in this thread, I wouldn't be suprised at all if France reaches QF again. Allez, Allez...

Omotenashi

Apr 8, 2008
It will be interesting to follow the French team this year again. They have the potential to do really well. But I expect there to be a tough fight for both the last QF-spot and relegation in both groups this year with a lot of teams involved.

So what does the French squad look like at the moment? Who is still in? And are there still any possible reinforcements from NA?

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
Who was in the net for France today ? Nice result for France, as I said earlier in this thread, I wouldn't be suprised at all if France reaches QF again. Allez, Allez...

Huet stopped 44 of 49 shots.

Roster is set.

Here it is :

GK
Cristobal Huet
Florian Hardy
Ronan Quemener

Defense
Auvitu, Yohann - Besch, Nicolas
Hecquefeuille, Kevin - Manavian, Antonin
Dieude Fauvel, Benjamin - Trabichet, Teddy
Chakiachvili, Florian

Forwards
Roussel, Antoine - Da Costa, Stephane - Desrosiers, Julien
Bertrand, Charles - Da Costa, Teddy - Fleury, Damien
Treille, Yorick - Meunier, Laurent (C) - Treille, Sacha
Claireaux, Valentin - Raux, Damien - Guttig, Anthony
Lamperier, Loic - Rech, Anthony

Nicolas Ritz was injured on friday and replaced by Anthony Rech.

vs Minsk 2014 :
OUT : D Baptiste Amar (retired), D Maxime Moisand (cut), F Pierre-Edouard Bellemare (injured), F Elliott Berthon (cut), F Brian Henderson (injured), F Luc Tardif Jr (retired)

IN : D Teddy Trabichet (French league playoffs MVP), D Kevin Hecquefeuille (injured last year), F Valentin Claireaux (Mestis), F Anthony Rech, F Loic Lamperier, F Sacha Treille (injured last year)

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Do you think he'll stay in KHL and play for CSKA next season ?

It was a big Ottawa stupidity from the begining, I think, to let him go. But now, I think, he has a nice contract on one of the best and richest KHL teams with very important role and living in a one of the best cities in the world.

I think if an NHL team makes him a nice offer, he'll move to NA, but as far as I understand it won't happen this summer.

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
It was a big Ottawa stupidity from the begining, I think, to let him go. But now, I think, he has a nice contract on one of the best and richest KHL teams with very important role and living in a one of the best cities in the world.

I think if an NHL team makes him a nice offer, he'll move to NA, but as far as I understand it won't happen this summer.

Thanks guy ;)

SDC is still young so never know

Alveio

Apr 13, 2015
Ottawa's mistake was to play him on the 3rd or 4th line almost all the time. He's obviously a top 6 guy. If you make him play on a defensive or power line, you "ruin" his possibility to bring something in the game.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Ottawa's mistake was to play him on the 3rd or 4th line almost all the time. He's obviously a top 6 guy. If you make him play on a defensive or power line, you "ruin" his possibility to bring something in the game.

He would have had to beat our Turris or Spezza in 2013 to do that. That wasn't happening

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
He played great for sens during his last call up. If not for the Olympics he was not coming out of the lineup.
It's unfortunate that he decided to go to KHL. Without Spezza he had a good chance to solidify his spot on the team. His AHL linemates Stone and Hoffman finished 1st and 4th in rookie scoring.

totozenerd

Dec 23, 2010
Lausanne
More surprising : he is still a beast :yo:

And I think he will continue to play for 2 more years until 2017 and the WC @home in France :nod:

All of Lausanne fervently wishes for you to be right... Our record this year with Huet was 20 wins and 15 losses, without him was 4 wins and 11 losses.

seeep

Mar 13, 2011
hi guys, isnt Eliot Berthon and Johann Morant good enough to play for NT ? thx

Ghost Bear

Mar 7, 2015
Did Stephane Da Costa get injured yesterday against Switzerland? Will he play against Austria?

Alveio

Apr 13, 2015
Yeah he got injured. He's kinda day-to-day so we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if he can play or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad