GDT: 2014 Youngstars Tournament: Flames vs. Oilers: Sept. 13th: 7:30 PM PDT/8:30 PM MDT

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
:flames

Gaudreau-Bennett-Ferland
Agostino-Arnold-Carroll
Klimchuk-Jooris-Padakin
Hathaway-Elson-Smith

Kanzig-Fram
Gedig-Kulak
Culkin-Ramage

McDonald
Mancina

:edmonton

Krushelnski-Ewanyk-Platzer
K. Jones-C. Jones-Kessy
Tkachev-Yakimov-Winquist
Moroz-Roy-Chase

Oesterle-Simpson
Betker-Musil
Craig-Ludwig

Rimmer
Tuohimaa

Streamed in all sorts of places. Notably flames.nhl.com.​

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Beat me to it you bugger. :laugh:

It was getting a little late, so I thought it was time.

Annoyingly, I won't get to watch much of this at all. When it starts, I'll be in the middle of the journey from Nanaimo to Victoria, and when it ends I'll be almost finished my own hockey game.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
It was getting a little late, so I thought it was time.

Annoyingly, I won't get to watch much of this at all. When it starts, I'll be in the middle of the journey from Nanaimo to Victoria, and when it ends I'll be almost finished my own hockey game.

I hadn't been online all day, I was about to post it. :laugh:

That sucks. I can't wait to watch it live with the SOEC's mediocre ****ing popcorn.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yes but ugh, he was just not very good last night.
what defenseman was? Roy was god awful as to be expected. Culkin and Kulak weren't very good. Sieloff looked like it was his first game in a year. Ramage was the best of the bunch and he wasn't anything special either. Kanzig was the 2nd best of the defensemen that dressed last night but here you go complaining like he played as bad as Eric Roy.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
what defenseman was? Roy was god awful as to be expected. Culkin and Kulak weren't very good. Sieloff looked like it was his first game in a year. Ramage was the best of the bunch and he wasn't anything special either. Kanzig was the 2nd best of the defensemen that dressed last night but here you go complaining like he played as bad as Eric Roy.

Roy missed most of the game with an injury..

Sieloff was our best defenseman last night IMO

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
I like Ramage. I hope he makes the big team someday.
Gio - Brodie
Wotherspoon - ______
Kanzig - Ramage

I think that would be pretty cool to see in the NHL.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Roy missed most of the game with an injury..

Sieloff was our best defenseman last night IMO
Sieloff was the best defenseman? on goal #2 for the Jets he ran into Granlund. On the 4th goal he decided to stack the pads to block a shot (rather try to block the shot) rather than play the pass on the 2 on 1. Now don't get me wrong I blame Ramage & Kulak as much as Sieloff on those 2 goals, but it doesn't take away the fact that Sieloff made crucial mistakes.

And I am well aware Roy missed most of the game with an injury, but he was a trainwreck prior to that. Much like he always is though. As I have said before if Roy wants a sniff of the NHL he needs to be converted to the wing.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
Sieloff was the best defenseman? on goal #2 for the Jets he ran into Granlund. On the 4th goal he decided to stack the pads to block a shot (rather try to block the shot) rather than play the pass on the 2 on 1. Now don't get me wrong I blame Ramage & Kulak as much as Sieloff on those 2 goals, but it doesn't take away the fact that Sieloff made crucial mistakes.

And I am well aware Roy missed most of the game with an injury, but he was a trainwreck prior to that. Much like he always is though. As I have said before if Roy wants a sniff of the NHL he needs to be converted to the wing.

In summary, basically our entire defense was bad, which I agree with. They need to be a lot better tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad