Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Rychel (Canada)
Anderson (Canada)
Dano (Slovakia)
Dansk (Sweden)
Wennberg (Sweden)
Soberg (Norwary)

All these guys are CBJ property at the WJ's for their countries. Dansk and Wennberg are playing now, and Anderson got a goal today for Canada.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Rychel (Canada)
Anderson (Canada)
Dano (Slovakia)
Dansk (Sweden)
Wennberg (Sweden)
Soberg (Norwary)

All these guys are CBJ property at the WJ's for their countries. Dansk and Wennberg are playing now, and Anderson got a goal today for Canada.

Anderson played pretty good and Rychel didn't do anything when I was watching.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Rychel (Canada)
Anderson (Canada)
Dano (Slovakia)
Dansk (Sweden)
Wennberg (Sweden)
Soberg (Norwary)

Soberg didn't play, unsure why.

Anderson played his role as good as you can. Hit, forechecked hard, back checked and that line cycled the puck any time they wanted to. It was against Germany but it's promising.

Then there is Rychel.... He has all the opportunity's you'd hope him to have and he does nothing. When he thinks he has an offense chance he has better speed then most the players on team Canada but that is the only time he uses it. I saw him back check twice all game and maybe had a hit but even more discouraging is he seems scared to have the puck on his stick. Everytime the puck is on his stick he looks for the pass and doesn't hold it for more then a second or 2 and never looks to shoot. Also everytime there is a board battle he stands there and watches his line mates do all the work.

Wennberg didn't play his greatest game ever but even still he was good. Always the 1st forward back on D, has good vision, looks so calm with the puck on his stick and loves using his body to protect the puck.

Dansk like Wennberg was good and not great. I'm not sure if they didn't respect Switzerland or what but they gave up their fair share of good chances. The 1st goal he gave up noone would have stopped and the next 2 would have taken a pretty huge save.

I'm expecting big things from Dano, I think he may have a bit more help this year aswell

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
If only he'd play in NA next year..

eliteprospects has him at 2088 pounds now. i think he needs to come over and work on his diet :laugh:.
Does he have another year on his KHL deal? After this year he has tho either be thinking of coming over for a faster NHL path or staying to prove he can do more in the KHL. Even with Bratislava...

KriminellPipa

Jul 1, 2013
Wennbergs first goal against Finland:

830258491.gif

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
thanks for the Wennberg love guys...i wasn't sold on him when we drafted him, but i'm quickly becoming a fan the more i have watched him (thanks illegal streaming!)

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Congrats Jackets fans, Wennberg has 1st line potential. Does everything well, and makes smart decisions. Best forward for Sweden today, and was good against Switzerland as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad