2014 wjc

• Thread starter TheMachiavelli*
  • Start date

Flynn84

Apr 27, 2006
Nikolishin is with the Everett Silvertips (WHL) and is doing great for a 17 year old.
If he's doing great what about Ehlers? :handclap:
Nikolishin is ok but i'm can't sure he will be drafted. Tolchinskiy knows what I'm talking about :).
But maybe Ehlers stats looks so great because of Drouin?

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
If he's undersized and still putting up good stats at 17, one would think he's doing just fine at WHL.

hello, my friend, the usual LOL at your Russian prospects knowlege and comments.
A flower which originates in a mild climate, may still grow in the dessert, but will it be just as beautiful....

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
hello, my friend, the usual LOL at your Russian prospects knowlege and comments.
A flower which originates in a mild climate, may still grow in the dessert, but will it be just as beautiful....

I'm just doubting the typical thinking model re: 17-18 year olds development that is based entirely on speculation and therefore cannot be backed up with any facts. It's far too early to make any final analysis on whether going to CHL is beneficial and it's also the kids own choice. It's basically none of yours or mine business where he wants to play.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I'm just doubting the typical thinking model re: 17-18 year olds development that is based entirely on speculation and therefore cannot be backed up with any facts. It's far too early to make any final analysis on whether going to CHL is beneficial and it's also the kids own choice. It's basically none of yours or mine business where he wants to play.

the history shows otherwise so far, when premiere russian prospects turn into mediocrity, and only the ones with super-star potential survive the CHL grind.

As far as a small diminutive forwards go - what will they learn in the CHL, mb how not to get killed that's about it.

boris4c

Quid infantes sumus.
Dec 13, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
In Russia, is the opinion that going to the CHL is a bad idea a popular opinion?

If so, why are we still seeing large numbers of prospects coming over to the CHL.

What is the federation doing to stop this?

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
In Russia, is the opinion that going to the CHL is a bad idea a popular opinion?

If so, why are we still seeing large numbers of prospects coming over to the CHL.

What is the federation doing to stop this?

you should go through some threads on the forums first, so we don't mule the same thing over and over. To make it brief - it's not always bad - in my mind it's good for physical d-men and physical forwards, but not good for small and (or) creative guys or offensive d-men.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad