GDT: 2014 Winter Olympics, Part III - WARNING: Spoilers within ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I'm well aware its hockey. But if he breaks a rib? Guess what. We're ******. Look at Zetterberg. He's done for the year. You can't be too careful with him in these playoff like games.

Just saying

We're not effed if he goes down. We have depth for a reason.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Tuukka got taken out of the play by his own guy-he couldn't get back to the front to protect that wrap around attempt.

acr*

Get Bergeron the **** out of this tournament as soon as possible. Canada has enough medals. Get him back to Boston.

Fortunately for us Rask is playing himself to a week's vacation while Lehtonen plays the knockout round.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Rooting for Finland to score is so weird. As long as it goes to OT I'm happy.

member 96824

I agree. Bergeron is not easily replaced.

Seems like he is oK. I hope so. :crossfing

Yeah he looks fine thankfully, please don't ever ask me to take a Weber slapper to the gut though:laugh:

----

My girlfriend just recognized Claude Julien on TV...my work here is done.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Main board says Crosby isn't diving and gets interfered with every shift.

Maatta gets high sticked in the eye and is apparently diving. This is why I can't root for them.

member 96824

Main board says Crosby isn't diving and gets interfered with every shift.

Maatta gets high sticked in the eye and is apparently diving. This is why I can't root for them.

Sounds like the main board is as reasonable as ever :laugh:

acr*

It's a team game. It would be tough but not impossible to make a solid run.
It's a team game and our team will suck balls without Bergeron. Unless you really think Chris Kelly can center the 2nd line in 2014.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
We're not effed if he goes down. We have depth for a reason.

I have to disagree Ali. If berg goes down were screwed. He plays every situation and is part of the reason we can shut down top lines. The B's can replace some people but id say chara, tuukka, and bergy aren't replaceable. Players like krejci lucic marchy boychuck mow that sides is out would be very hard to replace

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
It's a team game and our team will suck balls without Bergeron. Unless you really think Chris Kelly can center the 2nd line in 2014.

No it would be Yeti on the 2nd but since Bergeron's fine it's a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad