2014 WHC: Team Russia Roster

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
What do you guys think about our potential roster for this year's WHC?

I see 4 different scenarios of what our roster will look like

- The best available players - Best of the KHL plus all the best NHLers that are available.

- The young guns plus a top player - Someone like Ovechkin and our young NHLers plus KHL guys

- The young guys and KHL - Guys like Nichushkin, Kucherov, Zadorov, Grigorenko, Orlov and KHLers

- No NHL - No NHL players, just domestic guys

I think it's gonna be either second or third version, this is going to be a tough WHC to watch after the disappointing Olympics.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Ilya Kovalchuk - Alexander Burmistrov - Alexander Radulov
Danis Zaripov - Fyodor Malykhin - Sergei Mozyakin
Alexander Popov - Alexei Tereshenko - Viktor Tikhonov
Sergie Soin - Alexander Svitov - Denis Kokarev

Kirill Koltsov - Yevgeni Medvedev
Ilya Nikulin - Maxim Chudinov
Yuri Alexandrov - Yevgeni Biryukov

Something like that.

punchonico99

Jan 2, 2014
Quebec
I'm wondering why Kirill Koltsov is never playing in wc. He has to be one of the best Russian offensive dman in the KHL.

ToewsGretzky*

Mar 10, 2014
Algonquin Park
Russia's problem has nothing to do with NHLers, its their coaching style. Russia should seriously consider trying to get a no nonsense Canadian coach behind the bench, a guy who will drive home the message that to win you need to sacrifice your minutes and play as a team.

tohaa

Apr 23, 2012
Russia's problem has nothing to do with NHLers, its their coaching style. Russia should seriously consider trying to get a no nonsense Canadian coach behind the bench, a guy who will drive home the message that to win you need to sacrifice your minutes and play as a team.
Znaroks..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad