2014 Select-A-Seat Night

RudeBoySteve

Jul 22, 2014
SF, CA
New poster here(hi!). Wanted to know all of your opinions on season tickets. Is it worth it? Can you make money back by selling say, half of them? Thanks!

Gigante

Sep 12, 2011
New poster here(hi!). Wanted to know all of your opinions on season tickets. Is it worth it? Can you make money back by selling say, half of them? Thanks!

I wouldn't buy with the intention of making money. Depending on how many games and which games you plan on using, the best you can hope for is breaking even based on the tickets you'll be getting at this point. If you have 15yrs of priority (aka you already have the best seats for a specific price range - mostly the cheapest seats) then you can make money.

Hold the Pickles

Aug 16, 2003
03-K64

Also, either go with the cheapest seats or the cheapest seats in the center ice section. Noobs don't understand that the best seats to WATCH hockey and see plays develop are in the corners--50yd line syndrome.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
Also, either go with the cheapest seats or the cheapest seats in the center ice section. Noobs don't understand that the best seats to WATCH hockey and see plays develop are in the corners--50yd line syndrome.

:huh:

I much prefer my current seats which are right on the blue line the Sharks attack twice to the ones we used to have which were in the corner of the end they attacked twice.

bbison

Oct 16, 2004
San Jose

Before they put the nets up, my favorite seats were the back rows of the lower level behind the goals--you could see the whole ice well and (as mentioned above) watch plays develop. Not so much anymore. But the seats in 107/109 below the nets (up to maybe row 8-9) are absolutely fantastic.

But I wouldn't trade my seats on the 115/114 aisle for anything.

Resale on most seats is (at best) a break-even proposition. Either the fees or legwork dealing w./CL will kill you.

If you're considering seats in the first few rows of the upper deck, including row 1, be certain you see them in person first.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad