2014 REDSKINS - Part III - Cousinsception (3-5-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
At this point I blame the fans who keep pouring money into Snyder's pockets.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Crap like that cannot be all on the talent level of the players on defense. You cannot make it to the NFL as a player and not have a basic idea of how to play defense.

This is the 3rd game in a row an opposing team has thrown a seam pass for a wide open TD.

The sad thing is Haslet and friends have had 11 days to get burned on the 1st drive of the game for a TD in less than 5 minutes.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Griffin has a nice hair do going tonight. Wonder if that happened during "mom time".

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
At some point being beaten by the same play over and over and over again should fall on the defensive coach. You know what, I've come to the point where I want Allen the F out of town. If he was dumb enough to keep the same defensive coordinator before hiring a new coach that is Snyderrato like. It's not like Haslettt was this gem of a coach that couldn't be replaced.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
At some point being beaten by the same play over and over and over again should fall on the defensive coach. You know what, I've come to the point where I want Allen the F out of town. If he was dumb enough to keep the same defensive coordinator before hiring a new coach that is Snyderrato like. It's not like Haslettt was this gem of a coach that couldn't be replaced.

Allen, Haslet, Gruden, the TB Mafia. They aint going no where. :laugh:

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005

After his tenure with the Rams, the remaining 31 NFL franchises were so in awe of his talents that none felt worthy of having him roam their sidelines. That's why he had to become the HC of the Florida Tuskers.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
3rd and 12? No problem, 5 yard route will solve everything

Cousins will be doing a lot of that. Don't expect him to take a lot of chances after the last disaster.

Jason Campbell 2.0. Immediate checkdown machine.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
How many more defensive blunders do we have to endure before Haslett is fired.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
How many more defensive blunders do we have to endure before Haslett is fired.

Has to be after this game. #1 priority should be "don't let Wilson beat you with his feet".

Aaaaaand Orakpo hurt. What a waste. No way they re-sign him.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Kai back at full health pooches it to start the game. Their kicker hits the crossbar on their kickoff.

Seamless Coverage

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
danny rouhier ‏@funnydanny
0 = The number of answers Jim Haslett has at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad