bb-1.gif

selannefight.gif
js.gif
mp.gif
cup.gif
hl.gif

selanne.gif
hampe.gif

IF YOU ARE HAVING A SIZING/ANIMATIONS ISSUE PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK!
http://www.gifreducer.com/index.html

Last edited:

ShadowDuck

Captain Anaheim
May 19, 2011
Boston, MA
Any chance we can change the background to black, or maybe an orange depending on how it clashes with the banner?

I personally hate how the brown / gold background looks.

Good job so far.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Do we really have to have these...reserved?

I mean...a good 3 people used my Fowler USA avatar...granted one of them was Linden who has an e-crush on me, but the point stands.

airforceones25

Jun 16, 2009
California
Do we really have to have these...reserved?

I mean...a good 3 people used my Fowler USA avatar...granted one of them was Linden who has an e-crush on me, but the point stands.

i don't care ... some people find it annoying

is literally takes me seconds to create a new one. individuality is nice... but nobody ever wants to take the lead around here and all ***** so using a duplicate seems about right.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Not that having an Etem avatar is a bad thing but don't you think it's bad juju to use a photo from a doomed first round from last year.

Ducksgo*

Not that having an Etem avatar is a bad thing but don't you think it's bad juju to use a photo from a doomed first round from last year.

Yah true that. I will think of something else.

I thought it would go well with "unfinished business" though.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
I like what you did with these.

I just can't use one. As I've said before, I'm too superstitiously invested with this one. I'm even afraid to shave before the playoffs so I can get a nice, clean, untainted by the regular season, playoff beard. I'm thinking of just riding out this beard until it's all over. But I digress.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I like what you did with these.

I just can't use one. As I've said before, I'm too superstitiously invested with this one. I'm even afraid to shave before the playoffs so I can get a nice, clean, untainted by the regular season, playoff beard. I'm thinking of just riding out this beard until it's all over. But I digress.

Didn't work for Michael Jackson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad