OT: 2014 Playoff Avatars****ALL Avys DONE***

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Avatar gurus... I would love either RInaldo or Simmonds's head on "Blaster" from Mad Max's Beyond Thunderdome

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
If it's not too much to ask, may I humbly request a Playoff Avatar? Something along the lines of a Hurricanes fan joining the bandwagon?

I picked the one I'm using cause I liked it, but definitely don't wanna step on anyone's toes :)

Let Blaine Die

Holden out 4 a hero
Jan 4, 2012
NYC
If it's not too much to ask, may I humbly request a Playoff Avatar? Something along the lines of a Hurricanes fan joining the bandwagon?

I picked the one I'm using cause I liked it, but definitely don't wanna step on anyone's toes :)

I believe that Avatar was made for a specific poster here (each avatar made was requested by a poster).

I don't think the posters who were making avatars are taking anymore requests, or at least according to aufheben.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I believe that Avatar was made for a specific poster here (each avatar made was requested by a poster).

I don't think the posters who were making avatars are taking anymore requests, or at least according to aufheben.

Which was why I didn't wanna step on anyone's toes :)

I was just asking, but if it's an issue, I can just switch my avatar to the Ranger's logo or something :)

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
I gotta say we have the dumbest playoff avatars from any team on hfboards. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad