Prospect Info: 2014 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2012
Hey! Let's get ahead of ourselves!

I've been 100% focused on playoffs, it's killing me and I can't do anything about it for another week or so.

One thing I like about these boards is that it brings together people from different backgrounds. With that said, who would you draft in the first round of this years draft? The habs will be drafting anywhere from 15th-30th (no jinxes) and I'm interested to see some response from those who have done some research, or possibly have watched these guys live.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
I'd say, go with the best player available. However if we could focus more on finding top 6 talent, that would be awesome.

We have Tinordi and Beaulieu close to making the line-up. Pateryn was solid, no idea what he is like currently though.
If we need D, they'll have to stay in Hamilton for a couple years.

I like a lot of our forwards, but we need to improve them. I don't expect immediate call ups. Yet, I think that may be what we're missing out on in a couple years. It just seems like we're currently weak on forwards in our farm.

We seem much better drafting D-men though.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

D-man for sure. If one of Tinordi, Beaulieu or our next pick can become a regular top 4 D, I'll be happy at this point. Something's wrong with Nate and MTL, and we're not sure if Tinordi has a top 4 potential.

Our depth isn't that good.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
Nathan needs to grow up and the habs need to find a way to deal with talented players with attitude problems. The first will come with time the second will come when they realize how many players they've dumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad