GDT: 2014 NHL Awards

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Mock draft on TSN then the awards for me

nice suit PK

tumblr_n1of1crGbR1rur9qso5_250.gif

Thanks for that. Switching to TSN right now.

68*

Apparently Don Chandler is hosting the show and he's drunk as ****? Does anyone have a stream?

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
Roy won by a landslide

339 points for patty
163 for babcock
136 for Cooper
1 point and 14th place for MT

Last edited:

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
hahaha 15th place for PK and 16th for Markov behind karlsson giordano mcdonagh vlasic kronwall hedman niskanen +the usual suspects( chara weber suter doughty keith pietrangelo)

Last edited:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
One thing about Roy winning the Adams, Colorado's possession numbers were just about as bad as ours were....

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Cuba was just on fire.....or on "other things"....And Roy with the trophy. Totally deserved.

68*

Did Bergevin win GM of the year?

Damn that blonde with O'Reilly is hot. Too bad she will break his heart and take his money.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
Rask got the Vezina...give me a break. Dude chokes every time against the Habs. He doesn't deserve it. You will see the real Rask this year...when he self destructs and falls down every time he is pulled. Still BS!

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
LOL @ Bergevin not winning it. Just lol. Lawl. LAL. Nah. **** off.

His Murray and Brière signing were "meh", and the contract he handed to Emelin is kind of bad. Not sure why he should be the uncontested winner in your mind.

68*

His Murray and Brière signing were "meh", and the contract he handed to Emelin is kind of bad. Not sure why he should be the uncontested winner in your mind.

Briere was good in the role he was given and brought playoffs experience. The Vanek trade was great. I agree with you that the contract given to Emelin sucks though.

Don't know why Murray won it. Lombardi and Bergevin were more deserving IMO.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Rask got the Vezina...give me a break. Dude chokes every time against the Habs. He doesn't deserve it. You will see the real Rask this year...when he self destructs and falls down every time he is pulled. Still BS!

Rask is a top 3 goalie and had the best season of any goalie this year. You sound sour as hell.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Briere was good in the role he was given and brought playoffs experience. The Vanek trade was great. I agree with you that the contract given to Emelin sucks though.

Don't know why Murray won it. Lombardi and Bergevin were more deserving IMO.

How does Bergy win but not Lombardi or Murray. Seriously? :laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad