2014 NFL/NCAA Football Discussion Thread III: Oregon > FSU, tOSU > Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
So it's Saturday. Lot's of fun games today.

Paper Tigers (FSU) v. Paper Tigers (ND) tonight
OU v. KSU
Baylor v. WVU
OKS v. TCU
Bama v. A&M
Wash v. ORE

Thinking the Jets may need to draft Kevin White. 6'4" deep threat. So much fun to watch. Wish WVU had this kid another two years.

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
Beast.

Goes up, gets ball.

I'd be surprised if he lasted until the 2nd round at this point.

That's the kind of guy we need. I don't want him in the top-10 (which is likely where we'll be picking), but I would take him in the 2nd in a heartbeat.

Lets hope he fails some marijuana test at the combine or something.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
That's the kind of guy we need. I don't want him in the top-10 (which is likely where we'll be picking), but I would take him in the 2nd in a heartbeat.

Lets hope he fails some marijuana test at the combine or something.

The Jets probably won't pick top 10. I think they end up around .500.

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Wait, are you heading to WVU at some point?

No my bad. Graduated from Michigan State this past May. But I got rejected first out of high school to MSU, and WVU was my backup. I really didn't want to spend the money out of state unless it was MSU. So basically I was there for a day, I liked the campus, the monorail is pretty cool and the people were really nice, but I just knew that I eventually wanted to go to MSU, and I knew it would've been tough for me to enjoy myself in a place that I ultimately would've wanted to leave.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
No my bad. Graduated from Michigan State this past May. But I got rejected first out of high school to MSU, and WVU was my backup. I really didn't want to spend the money out of state unless it was MSU. So basically I was there for a day, I liked the campus, the monorail is pretty cool and the people were really nice, but I just knew that I eventually wanted to go to MSU, and I knew it would've been tough for me to enjoy myself in a place that I ultimately would've wanted to leave.

I was gonna say. I thought you liked bad (B1G) football too much to go to WVU. ;)

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
Guess you can't call winston a crab stealing rapist around here without the post getting deleted.

*Bob Richards*

2014 NFL/NCAA Football Discussion Thread Pt. II: Title Pending

Continue.

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
Why does anyone think Beason is any good? He can't cover at all, has no impact at all against the run, and the D is still blowing coverages.

Should have kept McClain at MLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad