Prospect Info: 2014 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking: #2

Hockey Crazy

Dec 30, 2008
Gauthier doesn't get enough attention from Leaf fans because we all want to vote for the guy who has a small chance of being a big time scorer, but I think he is our next best prospect. I also think that his potential gets under rated. I was very impressed with some of the tools he brings when I watched him in the WJC.

Finn could be good, but he will need more adjustment to play the pro game than Gauthier will. Holland I don't really see as a prospect any more. This year is a bit of a make or break for him.

HockeyGuy82

Jan 22, 2011
Ottawa
why is Holland there? not a prospect anymore. Drafted in '09. Reilly should be there if Holland is. They played almost the same amount of games, and Reilly is much younger.

That's why i voted Finn.

CalgaryLeaf*

Depends on the expectations for a prospect like Holland..He might have the potential to be a .50 PPG player at the NHL level on the 3rd line...This to me doesn't translate into being one of our better prospects...He's the most ready to step in and make the team but long term I see several others as being much better players...I'll be unhappy if Holland beats out players like Connor Brown,Verhaeghe,Leivo,Granberg and Percy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad