2014 HFTML FANTASY DRAFT Discussion Thread (DRAFT STARTED YESTERDAY ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
:flyers

Nash - Datsyuk - Franzen
Burrows - Zajac - Purcell
Pouliet - Stajan - Ryder
Thornton - Boyle - Dorsett

Kronwall - Wideman
Mitchell - Coburn
Hannan - J.Moore

Lehtonen

- Looking to trade Stajan for a more defensive 3C
- Looking for a RHD
- Will listen on other offers too

Elimanator

The Future
Oct 6, 2013
Middle of the ocean
Was that Carey Price??? If so vetovetovetoveto. That's it. No one cares anymore. Kyle, Charlio people missing their picks all the time. Price for Howard, Nyquist for Jurco, Ristolinian for Ehroff. This league is done, u know what I might as well fold too and trade all my good players for scraps. No judges and everything is going wrong. And what Phion said. the league is done. Also since there is no cap people can stack their teams from the teams folding. See ya in the Keeper draft. :help::help::help::help:

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Was that Carey Price??? If so vetovetovetoveto. That's it. No one cares anymore. Kyle, Charlio people missing their picks all the time. Price for Howard, Nyquist for Jurco, Ristolinian for Ehroff. This league is done, u know what I might as well fold too and trade all my good players for scraps. No judges and everything is going wrong. And what Phion said. the league is done. Also since there is no cap people can stack their teams from the teams folding. See ya in the Keeper draft. :help::help::help::help:

That's what happens when there is no commish to veto trades, like I said, without someone vetoing trades this was going to go downhill.

But yea, the keeper draft will be ran much more strictly.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
dallas is now just folding his team. I get that this thing is falling apart but dont ruin it for the others that do care.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
why wasn't I invited to the "new league"?

oh wait... nvm... forgot that I don't rank too high on the popularity test around here lol

We posted about it in the chatzy, and we filled up pretty quickly due to only having 20 teams opposed to 30.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
why wasn't I invited to the "new league"?

oh wait... nvm... forgot that I don't rank too high on the popularity test around here lol

that is not fair.
it was posted on chatzy and in the thread that was here (that got moved :shakehead) butt here were chances for you to join up. but it was limited spacing, had nothing to do with popularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad