Prospect Info: 2014 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #18

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Bozon, Crisp, Dietz, Thrower, Audette, and Lernout all have upside.

I still have Dietz and Thrower ahead of Mac Bennet on defense.

I'll go with Bozon.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Honestly 5-6 guys who could go right now. Most are longshots at this point but there's still several guys with NHL potential. Rather amazing our depth.

Good depth, that's why i wanted Scherbak, we needed top-end potential. Sekac is just icing on the cake.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
And again, what the hell is Lehkonen doing at 8th best prospect??

Maybe having 50 points in 78 games over the last 2 years while playing against grown men has something to do with it. That's not to mention being essentially a PPG player over the same time while playing with his peers.

Also, every scouting report on him points to incredible skating and hands as well as having good instincts.

The only knock is size which he is working on.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Maybe having 50 points in 78 games over the last 2 years while playing against grown men has something to do with it. That's not to mention being essentially a PPG player over the same time while playing with his peers.

Also, every scouting report on him points to incredible skating and hands as well as having good instincts.

The only knock is size which he is working on.

Isn't working on... isn't ... He didn't gain any mass since we drafted him. The guy just doesn't have the package + he's been injured every single time he comes around here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad