GDT: 2014 Free Agent Frenzy Part II

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Gilnertis ****ing garbage

...I agree, but that wasn't the point I was making lol.

In few words, Habs go from 6LD to 4LD this season, and added one RD in Gilbert. He may not be good but he fits a need.

I think the sens and the Leafs definitely got worse...I can see the Bruins winning the division next season with Tampa and the Habs battling it out for the 2nd spot.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Well, at least we don't have a new deal to complain about. Laughing pretty hard at the Oilers. Like the Fayne deal. Benoit Poliout @ 4mx5. ****. Ass. Hilarious.

Just gotta scrape by until the deadline and see what we can get.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I don't see how anyone is shocked by the lack of movement here. Trades are the only way anything is happening. and I don't want to see anyone traded*

* except

Kelly
Eriksson
Caron
Caron
Caron
Caron

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I was thinking the same thing earlier while going through the transaction list on TSN that Chicago nor LA have made any moves either.

Well one team won the cup last year, and the other team isn't quite as good cuz they only won the cup the year before. :sarcasm:

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
Well, at least we don't have a new deal to complain about. Laughing pretty hard at the Oilers. Like the Fayne deal. Benoit Poliout @ 4mx5. ****. Ass. Hilarious.

Just gotta scrape by until the deadline and see what we can get.

It's hard to believe that a guy as bad at his job as him can pull down 20M contract.

Worst contract ever signed. Bar none.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I was thinking the same thing earlier while going through the transaction list on TSN that Chicago nor LA have made any moves either.

LA already extended Gaborik, and they were both already better than us anyway so who cares?

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
...I agree, but that wasn't the point I was making lol.

In few words, Habs go from 6LD to 4LD this season, and added one RD in Gilbert. He may not be good but he fits a need.

I think the sens and the Leafs definitely got worse...I can see the Bruins winning the division next season with Tampa and the Habs battling it out for the 2nd spot.

For opponents. The guy is crap, who cares which way he shoots.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Love this thread- Frosty would feel at home. Are we still a lock for top 3 spots in division?

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
I dont think most realist folks expected fireworks. I hoped for Chia to make a crafty deal to free up a bit of space and keep the Bruins top two lines together.

Still time for that to be sure.

The Bruins cap issues are Chia's doing. His lack of action the last couple deadlines and his trade record is spotty at best.

Chia here is to you reversing the momentum!

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
I say we learned that the bruins cap problems is a real problem ........:amazed:
True but I hope a lot of us knew this already.

We could ALL see this coming. We got ****ed over a bit by the lower than expected cap (I still think it should be 71 but Gary doesn't want it spiking too high or it would bring the floor too high). They just have too survive. Get Torey and Reilly locked up and play through it. Get Krejci and Boychuk extended so they don't get too UFA and we are alright.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad