Prospect Info: 2014 Flyers prospect ranking: #7

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Rankings:

1. Samuel Morin - 39.34%
2. Scott Laughton - 39.25% (winning by 1 vote)
3. Shayne Gostisbehere - 64.55%
4. Travis Sanheim - 83.64%
5. Robert Hagg - 79.81%
6. Anthony Stolarz - 66.27%
7. ???

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
Showing Akeson some love once again.

I understand if many don't really consider him a prospect anymore, but I'm surprised he's not getting any votes. He sure as hell proved himself in the NYR series, so that puts him above the rest of these guys for me.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
146.jpg

briererocks

Nov 23, 2011
Showing Akeson some love once again.

I understand if many don't really consider him a prospect anymore, but I'm surprised he's not getting any votes. He sure as hell proved himself in the NYR series, so that puts him above the rest of these guys for me.

Exactly why i have not voted for akeson. He is not a prospect. Besides, he will likely make the team out of camp.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
NAK for me again. I've been trying to put my finger on the right comparable, and I was thinking somewhere between Matt Read and Gagne-lite, but the Justin Williams one in the last thread was right on the money.

A guy with some speed though not necessarily a beautiful stride. An engine that never turns off and excellent possession skills. Nothing not to like about this pick.

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
I think Alt is under rated but I have to go with LL Kubel.

I know Ghoul gets trashed but from what I have read he may not be far away from making the NHL.

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
Still. He's technically a prospect and therefore should still be considered an option for this poll.
What's the definition of a prospect? I voted for Akeson, but I don't really know what definitions for prospects we're even using. Hockey Future's? Because that one's as arbitrary as any other one.

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
What's the definition of a prospect? I voted for Akeson, but I don't really know what definitions for prospects we're even using. Hockey Future's? Because that one's as arbitrary as any other one.

He still qualifies for rookie of the year, so IMO he's still a prospect

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ

Anyone that would still be considered a rookie AKA available to win the Calder. HF I believe has the same qualifications.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad